:D :D :D Guess what I am doing with Rhia tonight?

:thumbsup::banana::banana:

Mr vet has been today, and said we can start riding in walk again. I kind of knew it was coming but now we have the all clear to start working again so YAY! My extra work at trying to get her better has finally paid off, and a supplement pays a big big part.

So, I can't tell you how happy I am, first summer ride, and it's not actually raining either. Lets hope it can stay off for the 10 minute round the block ride later.

For those of you that don't know, look here http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=369340&highlight=rhia

She has also lost a lot of weight so I'm not so terrified of Lami now. :hihi:

:clap: Yay thats the best news :D I'm so pleased for you and for Rhia I know she has been longing to go out as well...shall we all do a stop rain dance for you? :D

Ooooh that's lovely news! Bet you're soooo excited for later!

:banana::banana::banana:

aw hun that's brill news.

(vet is out to Cheesecake tomorrow so hopefully no more box rest as she is slightly starting to bounce off the walls!)

aw hun that's brill news.

(vet is out to Cheesecake tomorrow so hopefully no more box rest as she is slightly starting to bounce off the walls!)

Fingers are crossed for Cheesecake then :thumbsup: Hope she can come off box rest, must be horid for her, and you.

I had a really nice ride last night, Rhia loved it so glad she is back in work. I'm off out again tonight :D

I'm so pleased you had a good ride, it's great when it all goes right :D

Cheesecake is officially off box rest but needs physio. She has been in the sand school for a few minutes after the vet left and again this evening behaving like a complete loon. Tomorrow she'll be in there all day, and then Saturday Cheesey, Charlotte, Oscar and Tommy are off for a little holiday. :D

I'm so pleased you had a good ride, it's great when it all goes right :D

Cheesecake is officially off box rest but needs physio. She has been in the sand school for a few minutes after the vet left and again this evening behaving like a complete loon. Tomorrow she'll be in there all day, and then Saturday Cheesey, Charlotte, Oscar and Tommy are off for a little holiday. :D

iv made my own post bout ur holiday lol with piccys x