Haggling a good deal on Virgin media renewal

i wanted broadband last year and was told it would cost extra, i was paying £63 when i said i would ring round for a better deal i was offered broadband and only pay £51 now.you dont ask you dont get.

A friend threatened leaving for sky quite harshly. And the more he haggled the more the price dropped.

God luck.

Hi - I have just got nearly £15 knocked off my monthly bill. I rang up & said I was thinking of going to SKY as I had seen the same package advertised for quite a bit less. According to the sales woman there would be £11 line rental to BT on top of the price shown in the advert (I hope this is true) so she has dropped my to a few poiund a month less than that. I now pay £61 per month for Phone line, 2mg broadband & the top TV package (incuding sports & movies etc).

It is definitely worth asking.

Jesus, people are paying a lot for virgin media, i've down graded my package recently but a couple of months ago i had the 20mb internet, top tv package, top phone package, the V+ box in the lounge and another box in the bedroom and was paying just £55 a month for it all.

We have 20 mb broadband, the standard free TV package and unlimited free calls anytime to landlines all for £30 a month! :hihi:

i rang up yesterday and she told me if i wanted my bill cheaper to cancell my talk unlimited, just my luck..always were unlucky.

thanks youngblood .will try again tomorro.