The worst sequel you have ever seen

Probably some Nightmare on Halloween Scream 15234534 Freddy vs Wacko in a Mask type tripe.

Legend of Zorro, crap compared to the excellent Mask of Zorro IMO, although it does feature Catherine Zeta Jones in a corset :love:

All 3 Star Wars Prequels

Robocop 3

Starship Troopers 2 and 3

Saw 3 and 4 (2 was moderately watchable)

Superman 3 and 4

Spider-Man 3

X-Men 3

(Hmm...seems 3 is definitely the non-magic number)

So you're the person who's see Starship Troopers 3!

So you're the person who's see Starship Troopers 3!

Yup...I am that person. It is a better film than 2 was, but is still a mess of a straight-to-dvd effort.

Deffo Highlander - one long whinging excuse for it existing - despite the fact that (according to the first one) it was impossible to be in this position... and as for the rest of them too!... and those blokes frozen in the mountain which just negated everything that had gone before?... oh, and then it wasn't ancient magic at all - it was invaders from out of space

Is there a prize for coming up with the worst ever?

Do I win? :D

Look Who's Talking Now - The one with the dogs.... The first 2 LWT movies rocked, the third one sucked IMO.

Be Cool, the follow on to Get Shorty.

Loved Get Shorty but the follow on was utter crap.

There are two sequels to Dusk Till Dawn - both absolutely dire!

Yikes I never even knew there WAS a starship troopers 3! I couldn't make it through more than 5mins of the 2nd one and I usually watch films to the end.

Just seen WRONG TURN 2....dreadful....the original was stunningly good and really creepy....the sequel was just some kind of joke with no suspense at all, just excessive gore and effects that added nothing to the original....most disappointed...what a waste of time that was....

War of the Worlds 2 was a waist of 1 hour 45 mins of my life. I didnt even know there was one just found it online (wish I had'nt)

Duece Bigalow, European Gigolo. :blush: I am rather ashamed that I found the first one funny (blame the drink), but the sequel, ooooh dear.

It's actually that bad it's probably worth watching, just to see how awful a film can be!