Congratulations Halibut and Sugarpuff

My bold - *mind boggling furiously* :hihi:

It won't have to boggle for long, though, as I'll be handing it over at the next Harlequin meet :hihi:

Hoorah! I've found the first wedding present :banana::banana::banana:

At the moment, it's probably more appropriate for Halibut than Sugarpuff, but I'm sure that once they're wed they will be sharing their interests, so they will be able to share the pressie as well! :hihi:

Present? Present? What is it? I'm so crap at Christmasses! :D

Well, nah, not really, wasn't clever enough to realise it was a doh! moment, I had to be told!! But then when I realised I'd had a conversation with Sugarpuff about Climax before, it all came flooding back..... doh!

Damn me for being so gullible. :)

Is there some suggestion here that mine and Halibut's love is not for real? :loopy::rant:

*offended and deeeply hurrt* :(

It won't have to boggle for long, though, as I'll be handing it over at the next Harlequin meet :hihi:

Awww *****, it's a smack over the head :(:suspect:

Hmmm, having recently discovered that I have known Sugarpuff since she was tiny, I'm very confused! Oh well no change there then.... I'll buy a hat just in case :-)

You buy that hat, Ady! Ignore the non-believers! :D

Is there some suggestion here that mine and Halibut's love is not for real? :loopy::rant:

*offended and deeeply hurrt* :(

It was your betrothed wot told me....! :)

It was your betrothed wot told me....! :)

*seeks despairing smilie*

rofl

Righty ho! Sounds like a plan! And sorry for the late reply, didn't realise anyone was as daft as me to be up at this (or that) hour....

How are the Halipuff wedding plans coming along? As I was present at the initial meet which resulted in the coup de foudre, I hope to be part of the wedding party.