Tired of the Gym?

British Military Fitness (BMF) has finally made it to Sheffield.

I have been emailing them for the last few years, to request that they run classes in Sheffield. The classes are held at Graves Park, with parking at the Animal Farm car park.

If you are bored of going to the gym, want some really positive motivation, fun or are just intriqued, I can fully recommend you give it a go.

The first class is FREE, so you really don't have anything to loose. The classes are run at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday, and 10am on Saturday mornings.

Hey Jerry, do you do private classes?

I can totally recommend these classes! I have been going 3 times a week for just 2 weeks now and I love it! Its hard, but you get so much encouragement and everyone is so friendly, that its fun! I would recommend it to anyone!

This looks Great!!!! Thanx for this jerry x

I can totally recommend these classes! I have been going 3 times a week for just 2 weeks now and I love it! Its hard, but you get so much encouragement and everyone is so friendly, that its fun! I would recommend it to anyone!

Are they all male instructors?

Cant u pay as u go ?

I think you can pay as you go but i thoght it was a bit pricey although i can`t remember how much

There is a bit section lower down the page. You can buy blocks of sessions. You buy sessions in advance, rather than pay at the session.

Hope that helps.

That looks good but seems quite expensive... how long is each class?

the classes last about an hour. A little bit longer, with the warm up and cool down. You do work hard during the hour though :|

I'm not convinced that the price is that expensive! You get just over an hour of challenging but fun physical activity. You also get an instructor which motivates YOU for the whole of the session. You can recieve this up to 12 classes per month at the moment which will probably double to 24 classes next year with NO EXTRA CHARGE if you have the unlimited classes membership at £32 per month. However it will only cost £28 if you qualify for a corporate rate discount. Council workers, NHS workers, any education institution and 100 other companies qualify for this discount. I think you get 'QUITE A LOT FOR YOUR MONEY'. Did I also mention you can get various discounts and the opportunity to take advantage of BMF's National and International challenges.

Cheaper than the GYM, Better than the GYM, More enjoyable than the GYM and you WILL get results!