The Sheffield Steelers megathread - all things Steelers in here!

Come on all you Steeler fans , come on down tonight and see your captain Jonno, lift the League Trophy.

In all fairness though I think the better game will be tomorrow against Cardiff .

We are number 1 , say We are number 1 !!!!!!!:hihi:

what a great weekend its gonna be ,

can't wait for tonight , and tomorrow

WELL DONE LADS :thumbsup:

Anyone going down to the play offs ? Predictions?

I reckon we ll win Devils in the semis and play Coventry in the final.( Or is that just too optimistic?):hihi:

Best of luck to the Steelers this weekend in Nottingham.They will take good heart that they have won the league and unlike the other 3 teams in the semi`s we have not got as much pressure as the other 3 have yet to win a trophy this season.Obviously we have pressure too but we have handled it all year thus far.Go Steelers!!

I think it could work the other way, as in, because we have won the league there is too much pressure on us because we are expected to win the Playoffs too. Anyone else on the 0938 train tomorrow morning down to Nottingham?

We re going down early in the morning , cant check into the hotel till after 2pm , so need a parking pog somewhere .

Weyhey the final we all wanted!

Steelers Vs Panthers!

Congratulations Guys. Really happy that you have got the double, especially as the playoff final against Panthers.

Well done Steelers!

What an end to a fabulous weekend , dont think the "Dancing on Ice" patrons knew what had hit them as they left to arena to be met with about 1000 Steeler fans singing and chanting lol.

Well done guys !!!

Lol Imelda! I think they were especially bemused by the "We're all feeling Randy" chant!

Had a brilliant weekend. Can hardly speak and got a bit of a headache (!) this morning but it's been absolutely brilliant.

Congratulations Steelers