The Global Warming Megathread

Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?

• Absolutely, unequivocally.
    • Maybe, i need more evidence
    • Not at all, it's all made up!
    • Whats global warming?

Global Warming is a Phenomenon of nature, it has happened thousands of years ago, and reading my history books, I find nothing that tells me prehistoric man caused it by driving his kids to school in his 4 x 4 dinosaur or taking trips abroad on his supersonic terratactyl. The government are using GW as a means to screw more cash out of us, and what ever we do, it will not stop nature doing what is a natural cycle.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bins is the latest!

Don’t start me off on bins, when I was a kid we had a bin half the size of the current bins and everything was fine.

Now we have two bins twice the size as before and all of a sudden there is a problem so monumental it could be a major issue in the next elections.

:huh::loopy:

When previous threads are only a week or so (sometimes only a few days) old, then why start up a new thread?

Recycling is part of this topic, I believe.:D

because some people may not have been on for a few weeks. der! thick or what. if you're not interested why irritate those who are.

because some people may not have been on for a few weeks. der! thick or what. if you're not interested why irritate those who are.

The search button is there for a reason.

Why do you feel that you have to be offensive?:loopy:

im only offensive to those who encourage it. why are you here if you dont want to TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING? you're beginning to nag. you are the one thats being offensive. i dont have to be offensive but think about it. you're nagging people for talking about something they want to talk about. you dont want them to talk about it, so you tell them they cant! but i like the cut of your jib!

:love:

im only offensive to those who encourage it. why are you here if you dont want to TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING? you're beginning to nag. you are the one thats being offensive. i dont have to be offensive but think about it. you're nagging people for talking about something they want to talk about. you dont want them to talk about it, so you tell them they cant! but i like the cut of your jib!

Chill Babes ! You sound like a totally groan free type of perfection..

:love:

Chill Babes ! You sound like a totally groan free type of perfection..

look i have my period!

look i have my period!

Fancy a smack in the gob??

and if the icecaps melt it wont cause flooding because they take up the same mass. its trendy to support man made global warming but i dont beleive.

You've really looked into this haven't you? :hihi: Most of the World's ice is on Antartica, which is land..go figure.

You've really looked into this haven't you? :hihi: Most of the World's ice is on Antartica, which is land..go figure.

true im no scientist, but i heard a scientist say it!

Actually this is probably caused by the high pressure system currently dominating our weather.

Men of a certain age find that low-pressure systems can help, as the erectile tissue has to work less hard to achieve a similar result.

This is why there is a 'mile high club' - at reduced pressure, everything swells up larger than normal, and for some people, it's the only time something swells up at all.

At high pressure, the opposite effect can be observed. Indeed I think this is what you are experiencing - perhaps a hypobaric chamber might help.

low pressure certainly would explain the notorious fertility of the peoples inhabiting tropical countries. It is a well-attested fact that these lesser breeds without the law spend most of their days in their mud and straw huts engaging in coitus non-interruptus and procreating like, er..(choose your own pc simile). As for your recommendation of a hypobaric chamber to counteract the effects of high pressure, if ever I thought I had need of such a priapic device I would resolutely reject it in favour of the Pfizer solution, i.e. instead I would respond positively to the high pressure of the email salesmen peddling those little blue diamonds.