The Global Warming Megathread

Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?

• Absolutely, unequivocally.
    • Maybe, i need more evidence
    • Not at all, it's all made up!
    • Whats global warming?

I didn't get a 'Morning Glory' this morning. The thought immediately struck me that this was probably caused in some form or other by Global Warming.

chumley - how prey does this relate to global warming?

Nothing, chumley just wants us to know he has loft insulation!:)

I didn't get a 'Morning Glory' this morning. The thought immediately struck me that this was probably caused in some form or other by Global Warming.

Actually this is probably caused by the high pressure system currently dominating our weather.

Men of a certain age find that low-pressure systems can help, as the erectile tissue has to work less hard to achieve a similar result.

This is why there is a 'mile high club' - at reduced pressure, everything swells up larger than normal, and for some people, it's the only time something swells up at all.

At high pressure, the opposite effect can be observed. Indeed I think this is what you are experiencing - perhaps a hypobaric chamber might help.

There you go boys. If you want a chubby, release the pressure!

The fact that wasps are nesting much earlier than usual. I'm sure I read in the paper that anything that happens in April is evidence of global warming.

For example, my Dad mentioned the other day that his garage door needs painting. Normally he doesn't mention it until May or June. Isn't that evidence of global warming??

Anyway, back to the question. Is it a wasps' nest or not?

It certainly looks like it. Any evidence of actual wasps though? It might be hornets!

Black and yellow thing with wings flying in and out. Could be a hornet I suppose.

The fact that wasps are nesting much earlier than usual. I'm sure I read in the paper that anything that happens in April is evidence of global warming.

For example, my Dad mentioned the other day that his garage door needs painting. Normally he doesn't mention it until May or June. Isn't that evidence of global warming??

You're quite right of course. My apologies. I'm a touch tetchy because I have to work tomorrow and thats probably because of GW

You're quite right of course. My apologies. I'm a touch tetchy because I have to work tomorrow and thats probably because of GW

Almost certainly. Especially if you don't normally start work until May or June.

It looks more like a body snatchers pod to me, but they don't normally start taking over this early either.

Global Warming is a Phenomenon of nature, it has happened thousands of years ago, and reading my history books, I find nothing that tells me prehistoric man caused it by driving his kids to school in his 4 x 4 dinosaur or taking trips abroad on his supersonic terratactyl. The government are using GW as a means to screw more cash out of us, and what ever we do, it will not stop nature doing what is a natural cycle.