The Global Warming Megathread

Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe human inflicted climate change is real?

• Absolutely, unequivocally.
    • Maybe, i need more evidence
    • Not at all, it's all made up!
    • Whats global warming?

Maybe we are still coming out of the last ice age?

oooooh, so your saying we never new life before, so we think its hot when this would be our natural habitat.

that is a really good point. BUTT.. YOU MADE ME THINK AND ITS SUNDAY.hehe:hihi: :D:):P

surely human kind have done some damage to the earth,people have caused more damage than any creature before us to the world.and the planet isn't indestructible. :):D

I don't intend to write everything here that I am going to be putting on my facebook, but take into account the CO2 that plants, trees natural fires, volcano's etc put into the atmosphere, plus the amount of water vapour in the air, and the total contribution to man made CO2 emissions = %0.2 a big difference from the claims of %25 by the government. I will be putting the charts up on facebook very soon, and if you write to TB, ask him why water vapour and not water droplets were not included in his supposedly scientific report. In actual fact, the warming at the moment is staving off an ice age, the last one was around 10,000 years ago, and they run in cycles of 10,000 years.

Several times I do believe Ann* :hihi:

it probably has. and people are always saying we've done this before. however there are new people all the time, others dont read every thread and some topics are interesting enough to revisit, so if youve exausted your patience with a topic, dont get involved:loopy:

Global warming is the latest buzzword to fill a blank sheet on a quiet news day,

remember salmonella poisoning , CJD, Skin cancer, bird flu and aids they all had there media frenzy and then disappeared just as global warming will.

:loopy:

hehe i don't mind but i thought I'd ask some people myself but I'm sure its been done a million times on different sites :):)

Global warming is the latest buzzword to fill a blank sheet on a quiet news day,

remember salmonella poisoning , CJD, Skin cancer, bird flu and aids they all had there media frenzy and then disappeared just as global warming will.

:loopy:

bins is the latest!

Interesting debate this global warming, i do know that for some strange reason, mars is also warming up at the same rate as the earth, and the last i heard, we hadn't got to many factories and coal power stations there yet!!, the warming effect is all part of the natural rythem of this planet we live on

it probably has. and people are always saying we've done this before. however there are new people all the time, others dont read every thread and some topics are interesting enough to revisit, so if youve exausted your patience with a topic, dont get involved:loopy:

When previous threads are only a week or so (sometimes only a few days) old, then why start up a new thread?

Recycling is part of this topic, I believe.:D

For example, my Dad mentioned the other day that his garage door needs painting. Normally he doesn't mention it until May or June. Isn't that evidence of global warming??

?

Top thread, about as logical as some as the other tosh that people are talking about.

:hihi: :hihi:

Interesting debate this global warming, i do know that for some strange reason, mars is also warming up at the same rate as the earth, and the last i heard, we hadn't got to many factories and coal power stations there yet!!, the warming effect is all part of the natural rythem of this planet we live on

Well said :) But these facts are never mentioned by the government, or they would have no excuse to rip us off with more taxes.:huh: