Open Letter to the Over Perfumer Lady at Work

Just got to ask......how did you/they know the deceased goat had been in season?
Presumably because they stink ;)

Men can be just as bad. A chap I used to work with smelt like he had downed a bottle of old spice before turning up for work. I say that as the smell came from his breath as well.

I've never quite understood why some women feel the need to go to work every day smelling like a tarts boudoir.

The old tale of the regimental barber, cutting the Colonel's hair:

"That's done, Sir. I'll just spray some of this on now."

Col:"Don't spray me with that! if my wife smells it, she'll think I've been to a brothel!"

Sergeant in next chair:" Spray it on me, mate. My wife never worked in a brothel, she doesn't know what they smell like!"

The old tale of the regimental barber, cutting the Colonel's hair: "That's done, Sir. I'll just spray some of this on now."

Col:"Don't spray me with that! if my wife smells it, she'll think I've been to a brothel!" Sergeant in next chair:" Spray it on me, mate. My wife never worked in a brothel, she doesn't know what they smell like!"

hehehehehe! :hihi::D:thumbsup:

One of the problems with any perfume is that after a while the person wearing it can't smell it anymore and so they put a little more on. It seems worse with the really 'heavy' perfumes because they're so much more intense. Like guys who used to like Brut and 'splash it on all over'. That stuff could choke you at 29 paces! :D

Years ago I used to work with a woman who wore so much 'Californian Poppy' (one of the old scents) that everything she'd touched smelled of it. We used to say she had an overhead cistern full of it, and just used to pull the flush standing underneath. No-one was ever brave or foolhardly enough to mention it though :help:

Best of luck, partypants, direct her attention to SF, she might get the message :D

Men can be just as bad. A chap I used to work with smelt like he had downed a bottle of old spice before turning up for work. I say that as the smell came from his breath as well.

I agree with that. Some blokes really go over the top with the deodorant. They're usually the hairy chested, open shirt, gold chain-wearing types.

I used to work in a shop and when Deodorant Man came in the smell could make you feel quite nauseous for ages after he'd left.

I don't know what smells worse, Deodorant Man or a pissy tramp

God, Get a life!

God, Get a life!

When you're down wit da oafs in Tesco, don't you ever indulge in a little light conversation about the comical things of life? Or is it all deep, heavy stuff with you all the time? In which case .... :help:

:rolleyes::D

When you're down wit da oafs in Tesco, don't you ever indulge in a little light conversation about the comical things of life? Or is it all deep, heavy stuff with you all the time? In which case .... :help:

:rolleyes::D

If she was not using perfume, and smelled of BO, then that would be cause for complaint ;)