My lad at football yesterday

Originally posted by kirky

a solid centre half performance made his old dad sooooo proud,he nearly scored when he went up for a corner...i was nearly on the pitch mi sen when i thought it was goin in.

His owd Dad.

Me and Kristian thought tha were a bird,

:hihi: :hihi:

Anyway, can't be thine, he ant gorra black eye :heyhey:

wayyyy to go Kirkys lad xxxxxxx

just an update from someone oozing with pride..ive just been informed he is one of 3 picked from his school to represent sheffield in a tourniment on thursday.......sheffield fc are providing the kit and i think the star will be there

Nice one...you should be proud of him...

well i managed to blag my way in (spectators went allowed for some daft reason) he had got the match desciption slighty wrong though.....he wasn't representing sheffield in a tournement he was representing the school in a sheffield tournement....:rolleyes: maybe next time eh:D but anyway my future premiership centre half was put in goal:| but never mind they played 3 and won 3 and he let no goals in:thumbsup:

sheffieldfc1.jpg

shefffc4.jpg

shefffc5.jpg

Good to hear your lad did well Kirky! Just an observation; why do all the kids football shirts resemble ladies 'frocks'? :huh: They look awfully big on them!

K x

Originally posted by Kristian

Good to hear your lad did well Kirky! Just an observation; why do all the kids football shirts resemble ladies 'frocks'? :huh: They look awfully big on them!

K x

sheffield fc provided the kit and i don't think they have many 8 year olds on their books:D :D

sheffield fc provided the kit and i don't think they have many 8 year olds on their books:D :D

It makes sense now! I remember my Mom buying me stuff a bit too big when I was a kid that she thought I would grow into, but those shirts are pushing it a bit too far! :D Look at it this way, when your lad does make it big time, you can make a few quid selling the snaps to Heat magazine! ;)

K x

It makes sense now! I remember my Mom buying me stuff a bit too big when I was a kid that she thought I would grow into, but those shirts are pushing it a bit too far! :D Look at it this way, when your lad does make it big time, you can make a few quid selling the snaps to Heat magazine! ;)

K x

whats heat magazine?

whats heat magazine?

:rolleyes: We really are from different worlds aren't we Kirky? :D

Heat

K x

update on my lads football career

saturday they played a very good team called greenhill,last time they met greenhill won 14-0 (laddo didn't play for the team then) anyway this week it finished 8-3..big improvement there i'd say:) it was my lads 5th game upto now he's had 2 man of the matches and played very well in all of the games............except this one:( anyone who plays football knows everyone has a stinker from time to time well this was his,nothing went right for him......they were winning 2 nil and he gave a free kick away they scored from it and he burst out crying............:hihi: no matter how much the manager tried to reassure him it wasn't his fault he wouldn't stop sobbing..i had to turn away cos i was half crying with him but also laughing

:hihi::(:hihi::(

update on my lads football career

saturday they played a very good team called greenhill,last time they met greenhill won 14-0 (laddo didn't play for the team then) anyway this week it finished 8-3..big improvement there i'd say:) it was my lads 5th game upto now he's had 2 man of the matches and played very well in all of the games............except this one:( anyone who plays football knows everyone has a stinker from time to time well this was his,nothing went right for him......they were winning 2 nil and he gave a free kick away they scored from it and he burst out crying............:hihi: no matter how much the manager tried to reassure him it wasn't his fault he wouldn't stop sobbing..i had to turn away cos i was half crying with him but also laughing

:hihi::(:hihi::(

Wow! Kirky getting in touch with his feminine side! :wow:

K x

Wow! Kirky getting in touch with his feminine side! :wow:

K x

at which point did i mention uphill gardening?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: