Anyone Visited Spearmint Rhino Yet?

So, it's pretty much like any other job then? :)

yeah it is like any other job, but out of all the jobs iv had this is the 1 where i feel comfortable n have fun. xx

"Wether or not they have actual sex is irrelevant"

Er....it is relevant actually. I've not been *yet*, but isnt it the different really between ogling somebody's tarted-up Lotus and actually nicking it? I don't like these places because blokes are getting fleeced, I can't say i fancy being looked at as a twenty pound note in a drunkenly grinning shell.

Don't like it, don't go. It doesnt degrade women. Go to Mingdom and watch women degrade themselves...for free!!!

Load of feminist cack. Start moaning about summat relevant.

In what way are they being fleeced? Surely you can't complain about paying for a lap dance in .... a lap dancing club .... i'm struggling to find sympathy here :D

I'm sure they are, men have no willpower.

I have a couple of mates (honestly not me!) who'll spend £100 just on lapdances on a night, I can't understand how :|

Why spend a fortune NOT getting any, when you could pay less and get some?

+1 .

I'm sure they are, men have no willpower.

I have a couple of mates (honestly not me!) who'll spend £100 just on lapdances on a night, I can't understand how :|

Well, more fool them, but I can't get my head round this idea that they are somehow being exploited.

Well, more fool them, but I can't get my head round this idea that they are somehow being exploited.

No I think you're right they are knowingly ripped off. But stella plus + lapdances just seems to be a dangerous combination. I'd be interested on what cutie_pi_k thinks to the clientelle. I image it's largely fat bearded men, wierdos, sleazy 'business men' and the odd bunch of lads.

actually, there are some pretty nice lads who come in some nights i just spend time talking to the blokes who come in n not dancing! its strange because before i started i thought it was gunna be a load of rejects that come but its not at all! but the weirdos do come in aswell! but at the end of the day im self employed n i dance for who i like! x

Hi there everyone,

Im an undergraduate student at Sheffield University in the middle of my dissertation and looking for potential participants for what i am looking into. After reading a lot about strip club research and the obvious discussions surrounding it such as gender inequality, power imbalances, and deviancy I read one article which said that no research had been done on the partners of regular strip club customers/punters and how they interpreted the visits and the effects it has on their ideas of marriage, monogamy and intimacy.

I would be looking to speak with 5-10 female participants (although i would be more than willing to speak to any men who have female partners that go also) to casually explore the subject with open-ended questions over a cup of tea and cake or something.

If anyone is interested in knowing more ( I am still processing all reading etc.. so will let you know more as I get a better idea) and would be interested in helping me out it would be greatly appreciated, my email address is [email protected] so please contact me if you are. Also any further suggestions would also be fantastic!!

Thank you and hope you all have great saturdays!!

p.s all participants would be protected by confidentiality agreement.

MY oh says he doesnt see the point in lap dancing !!!!??? ( strange attitude for a man, or he could just be telling me that) on the flip side i have actually been , and been to 2 similar places in Leeds. had a really great night actually. My OH knows ive been and was fine. PS i am not bisexual or a lesbian, just had a good laugh .:thumbsup:

Oh and i think Vicars would be fine , maybe take the collar off though

If anyone has any friends who have partners that go regularly despite geographical location and who have strong opinions or beliefs on the subject then I would be very grateful if you mentioned my research study to them. With your help or friends help I can carry out this study and share my findings and what conclusions I come up with which could be fascinating for those interested.

People may think I'm being crude, but whats the point in going to spearmint rhino ????

The sad beardy men will never get near the women, who quite happlily take the mans money, and give him nothing. :loopy:

Apparently you can join a dating site for £20 per month, why not put that £100 towwards 5 months online dating membership ? he will have more chance of getting a real woman that way, who will probably do him a private strip tease in the comfort of his own home........... followed by rampant sex, followed by a real relationship, which will probably result in marrage and a family

Edited by cosywolf
deleting allusions to deleted posts and material unsuitable for a family forum