Anyone Visited Spearmint Rhino Yet?

"Wether or not they have actual sex is irrelevant"

Er....it is relevant actually. I've not been *yet*, but isnt it the different really between ogling somebody's tarted-up Lotus and actually nicking it? I don't like these places because blokes are getting fleeced, I can't say i fancy being looked at as a twenty pound note in a drunkenly grinning shell.

Don't like it, don't go. It doesnt degrade women. Go to Mingdom and watch women degrade themselves...for free!!!

Load of feminist cack. Start moaning about summat relevant.

I'm a single male student and went to spearmint rhino on a tuesday (student night - free entry and 4 stellas for £5)

It was pretty awful, you see more attractive dancers in a nightclub, who dance (much) better and because they enjoy it (rather than because they are paid for it)

thats possibly because you went in the week, try weekends much better dancers

hello all

love to see you all being nice about the dancers lol im a dancer at SR and i love my job i dont think it is sleazy at all, who can moan about earning £500 a night for having fun? u should visit on a saturday as thats when the best dancers dance but tbh its hit and miss because we are all self employed they ask us to work 4 days a week mon to sat n only have to work fri or sat thought id let u know xx

hello all

love to see you all being nice about the dancers lol im a dancer at SR and i love my job i dont think it is sleazy at all, who can moan about earning £500 a night for having fun? u should visit on a saturday as thats when the best dancers dance but tbh its hit and miss because we are all self employed they ask us to work 4 days a week mon to sat n only have to work fri or sat thought id let u know xx

Pictures please.

erm no thnx

Then for all we know you could be a fat balding man maquerading as a lapper. Be gone you fakester!

haha and what would be the point in a fat balding man maqerading as an entertainer be? would he benefit from writing in this forum at all? id love to know what those benefits are personally! i will prove to u i am female om msn cam but i am not getting my kit off for you if u want that u have to come 'be fleeced'

haha and what would be the point in a fat balding man maqerading as an entertainer be? would he benefit from writing in this forum at all? id love to know what those benefits are personally! i will prove to u i am female om msn cam but i am not getting my kit off for you if u want that u have to come 'be fleeced'

Ha ha, at least you're honest about the fleecing bit.

Ha ha, at least you're honest about the fleecing bit.

My thoughts on SR entirely.

Why spend a fortune NOT getting any, when you could pay less and get some?

This, btw, is a genuine question for those that frequent SR and its ilk.

i was being sarcastic lol! i do think its alot of money for what u get but tbh the guys have fun n so do most of the girls... some dont i mean i know a couple of the girls find it degrading but they dont do it because they want to they do it because they need the money. dont take me wrong id be screwed without the money but i could also get a more 'decent' job.. i love it i get such a buzz... and you still failed to tell me the benefits of being a fat balding man x

i was being sarcastic lol! i do think its alot of money for what u get but tbh the guys have fun n so do most of the girls... some dont i mean i know a couple of the girls find it degrading but they dont do it because they want to they do it because they need the money. dont take me wrong id be screwed without the money but i could also get a more 'decent' job.. i love it i get such a buzz... and you still failed to tell me the benefits of being a fat balding man x

So, it's pretty much like any other job then? :)

Hey each to their own. Not knocking what you do. While there are men willing to chuck away money to have a girl rub themselves all over them there'll be someone making a few quid out of it.

No benefits of being a fat balding man at all. It's just I've seen 'girls' appear on a few message boards only to be revealed as fakes.