Anyone Visited Spearmint Rhino Yet?

Personally strip clubs are okay for men to go to but when they have girlfriends and they go just for 'fun' it's unfair on the poor girlfriend under a number of reasons, she may be unhappy with herself as it is knowing her partner is going to watch some other women dance around him with good bodies, also she might feel that she has to then compete with these women after her boyfriend going to these clubs seeing perfect bodies and boobs. In these circumstances men with partners should be more respectful and consider how their girlfriend feels unless the girlfriend agrees with it then fair enough.

Personally that's my opinion, people may think different but everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

And do you feel the same about women who go and watch male strippers and shows like "The Chippendales"? If so, good on you. If not, why not?

Personally I've no interest whatsoever in paying to watch beautiful girls strip off and gyrate in front of me. The only situation in which that would interest me is a private one, not a public one, and even then I wouldn't want to pay for it, as I have a good body too and can gyrate, or thrust, with the best of them.