Know anyone called Nettleship?

Used to know a Terry Nettleship who lived on Lindsay Ave but as he was older than me he may have passed away.

Used to work with a Jeff Nettleship who worked in the Publicity Department of Thos. W. Ward in the 60's

Linda Swallow Dinnington

Bit of a long shot but part of my family has Nettleships in the mix and i wonder if anyone knows of any in the area still?

I am 23 and have just found out my real dad is someone called Marvin Nettleship. I have no other information on him and cant seem to find him. Does anyone know who he is? Or is anyone related to him?

My husbands cousins are called Neil / Michael & Terry Nettleship all live in Sheffield.:thumbsup:

Bit of a long shot but part of my family has Nettleships in the mix and i wonder if anyone knows of any in the area still?

Dean .Nettleship off Robey St page hall (not very well liked) around 56 yes old now last saw him when I was 12 LOL

There was an Nettleship apprenticed at E.S.C in the early 60's, nicknamed Prickleyboat.

Only have dated stuff but in the 1950's I was at school with Verdun Nettleship in Beighton, and recall he had a younger brother Graham. I think they lived in Queen's road, somewhere very close to where Matthews' shop was. Good luck in your search. Alistair Scott.

Hi Nellie Nash

Take a look on Facebook-Just type in Nettleship in the search box & you will get quite a lot complete with photos, their friends & Family and contact details.

if you want more go to the central library & look in the Electoral Rolls where they are all listed.

I hope this helps you?

Happy Days! PopT

Hi, my dad was nettleship, michael nettleship.

---------- Post added 23-09-2015 at 20:06 ----------

from sheffield

---------- Post added 23-09-2015 at 20:08 ----------

his father worked for sheffield railway

---------- Post added 23-09-2015 at 20:08 ----------

and his great grandfather fought in ww1

---------- Post added 23-09-2015 at 20:09 ----------

spots1 your husbands cousin michael, did he die 1995??

There used to be a Clarence Nettleship lived on Hillside Mosborough with his wife in the 80s,he would be in his late 60s then!.He sold up and moved to Harthill next door to his son to renovate and convert a derelict property,the last I heard he had passed away!.I hope this information helps some relation of his in their search!.

Hello. I know Verdun and Lilian Nettlsehip. They were my uncle and aunty fom Beighton. They had a daughter Janice Nettleship

Terry from parson cross before he maried had a sister called lynne when he got married he lived near Wadsley lane .had a son called Nigel and a daughter called Jill he was a decorator played for united at one time