Know anyone called Nettleship?

I used to go to school with a Simon Nettleship, they lived on Upper Wortley Road at Rotherham, lost touch when we left school.

There was a nettleship on pop master today.

There was a family called Nettleship lived on Shirland Road near the bridge that the canal runs under

I remember an Alan Nettleship working for BTs predecessor in the late 1960s. I think he lived at Gleadless. Also there was Michael? Nettleship who went to Greenhill Methodist Youth Club in the 1960s.

Guest makapaka

Rita nettleship?

Knew a janice nettleship back in the 70s shed be in her 60s now

I used to go to school with an Andrew Nettleship c.1968-1974, but I don't know where he lived....sorry

On 05/05/2015 at 12:43, ChloeNicole said:

I am 23 and have just found out my real dad is someone called Marvin Nettleship. I have no other information on him and cant seem to find him. Does anyone know who he is? Or is anyone related to him?

Hi Chloe,

don't know if you are still on here, as this is from 5 years ago...but the person in question is closely related to me.  Hope you are keeping well, I haven't seen you since you were about a half year old haha!!

Marvin is my son. 

There was a Nettleship family in Wybourn area cos one of the daughters worked at J Stead and Co on Manor Lane - would be 1959-1963 when I worked there so she will be med to late 70's now if still alive

Also number of Nettleships lived in Swallownest - I was born there 1940 and left for Driffield, East Yorkshire in late 1966 - remember the families and the children at Swallownest infants and junior schools 

Victor - Wangsa Baiduri  - Selangor State - Malaysia

On 09/04/2020 at 18:10, YoungNettley said:

Hi Chloe,

don't know if you are still on here, as this is from 5 years ago...but the person in question is closely related to me.  Hope you are keeping well, I haven't seen you since you were about a half year old haha!!

Hi, wow really? You remember me? If you’d like to, my email address is chloenicole2121@gmail.com I’d love to hear from you and anyone else. Thank you so much for replying, hope to hear from you soon. Merry Christmas x

On 25/06/2020 at 13:41, Viv said:

Marvin is my son. 

Hi Viv. Really? I’d love to get in contact with him, and you, If you’d like to, my email address is chloenicole2121@gmail.com I really hope to hear from you soon and thank you for replying, I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas! X

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 10:28, DeWasteney said:

There was a Nettleship family in Wybourn area cos one of the daughters worked at J Stead and Co on Manor Lane - would be 1959-1963 when I worked there so she will be med to late 70's now if still alive

Also number of Nettleships lived in Swallownest - I was born there 1940 and left for Driffield, East Yorkshire in late 1966 - remember the families and the children at Swallownest infants and junior schools 

Victor - Wangsa Baiduri  - Selangor State - Malaysia

The daughters name was Marjorie I have now remembered - she will be around 75/76 now

Victor