3 mobile broadband

any1 wana swap there 3 dongle for a t mobile one pm me many thanks

i just quit on my 3 dongle. i still have 6 months left but i really dont care anymore

its worthless to me.

dull

does anybody want to sell a 3 dongle seems lots peeps dont like them but ive been trying to get 1 of ere for ages and no1 wants to sell 1

They only cost fifty quid brand new :rolleyes:

And what sort of speed did you expect from a dongle?

I have had one now for about a year, maybe longer, although it is far from perfect, I cannot really complain about the service I have had

I have been all over the country and only been a couple of places where I have been unable to get a connection

I have had it at the side of a vodaphone dongle at work at various parts of the country again and my 3 one has been far superior to the vodaphone one

Having said all that, I have just bought a pay as you go 3 dongle for another computer and it is no where near as good as my contract one which is as I say a year old at least

dont know why this is :huh:

dont wana pay 50 quid for 1 as will only be using it few months

also i sold a brand new 3 dongle the newer type usb interface for 20 quid last month so not wanting to pay daft price for old style dongle would swap for t mobile dongle