Planning Application In Intake S12.

I suggest you contact your local councillor. If enough of you object s/he may go along to the planning meeting on your behalf to argue your case.

Thanks for those who have replied/comented, like i said it wouldn't be so bad if it was in keeping with the existing house in the area, this is just stupid for the small area its in.

What if the majority got kids, which local school will they go to, ours round here are over subscribed as it is, The industrial estate premises i understand are none too impressed, the lorries will have to go past the houses and fairly close looking at the plans.

I will try and contact my local councillor, in the hope it helps, i might do a petition also,

xx:loopy:

Havent you noticed everytime a new estate is built it is mostly flats you can get more council tax per sq foot this way 20 flats or 5 houses what do you think the council will pass

less than a mile away at the back of us on Alport and Youlegreave (back of cricket club) all the woodland has been stripped and gone as a new estate will be built. we objected and tried claiming the 'copse' for wildlife as we have foxes,badgers etc (well did have) living in there, alas no, not good enough an excuse for city planners.

So i admire your petition etc but unless you can get a MP or councillor involved to back you "it'll be better for the area and bring jobs etc." as we objected what jobs?

This is the first I've heard of this though I thought Rileys may be closing as a new one is being built in town, I wasn't too pleased about that. So things may already be inevitable but I don't want those plans to go ahead, I'll sign a petition or anything I can do.

less than a mile away at the back of us on Alport and Youlegreave (back of cricket club) all the woodland has been stripped and gone as a new estate will be built. we objected and tried claiming the 'copse' for wildlife as we have foxes,badgers etc (well did have) living in there, alas no, not good enough an excuse for city planners.

So i admire your petition etc but unless you can get a MP or councillor involved to back you "it'll be better for the area and bring jobs etc." as we objected what jobs?

We live just around the corner from this but didn't realise permission had been given for housing until I reported flytipping on the site a few months back.

I undestand that only the neighbouring properties were informed for objections/comments to be raised.

Sorry, I just read the comments on here, who said the housing is going to be council homes?! bet its not, probably privately rented high prices that no one can afford. I agree the site where the toilets and shop used to be in the dip does look a tip at the mment and something needs to be done but a few houses with a park on there would be so much nicer, where is the nearest park? leave the trees and get rid of the immigrents that are flooding our country!

Sorry, I just read the comments on here, who said the housing is going to be council homes?! bet its not, probably privately rented high prices that no one can afford. I agree the site where the toilets and shop used to be in the dip does look a tip at the mment and something needs to be done but a few houses with a park on there would be so much nicer, where is the nearest park? leave the trees and get rid of the immigrents that are flooding our country!

last bit well damn said ;-)

All that lovely land at the back of cricket club, are they just building houses or a 5 storey block of flats?

Well like you said, i cant hold out much hope for us then. Still sending in my objection a few on our road are even some of the ones it wont effect, claiming local schools are over subscribbed as it is, where will the extra children in area go to school.

Like one of the replies, why can't we have a nice park area, we have only got the small one near the frecheville pond.

ARGHHHHHHHHH it makes me sooooooo mad. Bet the architect lives in a nice big house in the country!!!, bet they wouldn't want to look out of her window every morning to that.

:rant:

xxxx

Nothing on the plans state whether they are housing assco. or private sell

i have just found out about this from a friend of a friend who lives locally, needless to say i was really shocked. I really dont want this going ahead as all my windows face this area, not to mention the view from my garden. I live on wingfield cres.

i want to spread the word about this as im concerned nobody knows about it, the council hasnt even put up notices on lamp posts ect to let people know. there is a list of local neighbours that have supposed to have been informed, but im not on it? and after speaking to both my neighbours, they were unaware of this too.

please visit the council website, (search google for sheffield city council public access) click application search, insert the planning id 08/02598/ful , click the arrow to view, then click submit comments.

Please vote your objections and comments as appropriate to yourself, and get our voices heard. I really dont want to be staring at a 5 storey high building when i open and close my curtains!!

There are also lots of documents on there including artistic impressions etc, which makes it all the more scary and real!

if any one has any more details etc, either post replies, or email me using my username. and if anyone knows if they are going to be private sales or the council 50/50 scheme please let me know etc. Also this is the list of coucillors for the frecheville area,

Councillor Bryan Lodge C/o Town Hall, Sheffield, S1 2HH

Councillor Mike Pye C/o Town Hall, Sheffield, S1 2HH

Councillor Denise Fox C/o Town Hall, Sheffield, S1 2HH

if anyone has any ideas about getting knowledge about this spread please also let me know!

........ there is a list of local neighbours that have supposed to have been informed, but im not on it? and after speaking to both my neighbours, they were unaware of this too.

If you look at the map at the end of "Neighbourhood Notification Details" document, you will see all the properties that back onto the development were notified (They have a square obscuring the black diamonds).

If you contact the 'Case Officer' they should be able to tell you where they put public notices up. These days, they usually keep a photographic record of them to confirm that they were actually put up.