No help with getting housing because I work part time- what can I do now?

So, you've reported them all, then?

I would not, Would you, I value my safety despite having paid taxes for these idle layabouts for many years. I will start another post I think on this subject save disturbing this post

The benefits system was established in order to help those in genuine need. Unfortunately, it's been hijacked by the following;

1. The lazy

2. Millions of underskilled immigrants who add zero to the economy, and who breed like rabbits

3. Millions of underskilled kids who add zero to the economy, and who breed like rabbits

4. Millions of people who walk up and down Fargate and any town centre in this country, with a stick, in an attempt to justify their Invalidity Benefit

5. Kids with kids. Next time your in town, count the number of kids, pushing prams. Vicious circle. The underclass in this country, in general, are breeding at a far faster rate than the educated and ambitious.

This country has a major problem on the horizon.

Whoa... that's a cue for all the Lefties to come out from under their stones and start defending the feckless.

Whoa... that's a cue for all the Lefties to come out from under their stones and start defending the feckless.

Actually it isn't.

It's a cue for a certain admin, who is fed up of every thread which mentions the word benefit turning into a rant against anyone who ever claimed anything, closing the thread because forum users don't seem able to read warnings any more.

Closing