Farm Shop Dronfield

Can anyone give me a post code for this or a major landmark i could navigate by ? thank you.

dont know if its this one you want its called the farm house pantry post code and phone number is S18 8YE Tel: 01246 298123.

Hi wallace get to Meadowhead roundabout, follow the signs for Dronfield,stay on the main road you will eventually come to a pub called the Hallowes over the mini roundabout about half a mile on your right jpobs a good un muppet

Thanks to both of you will get Gromit in the sidecar and have a run out tomorrow :)

Thanks to both of you will get Gromit in the sidecar and have a run out tomorrow :)

Bit pointless - it's not open on Sundays to my knowledge.

Thanks RiffRaff will go Monday then.

Just had a thought : I wonder if you mean a different one to that already mentioned?

There is a shop selling farm stuff - but it is "just" a shop as opposed to being a shop on a farm, if you see what I mean - near The Talbot pub on Stubley Lane, Dronfield Woodhouse.

Sells "weird" stuff, like buffalo burgers....

Theone near the Talbot is well worth a visit - I hadn't been in for ages, went back this week and its spot on. Loda sof local sourced goodies, well worth a try - and no, I don't have any connection to the place, other than via my stomach!

Is this the Border View Farm shop? That is open on a Sunday.