Moderately embarassing: Recommend me up a hairdresser

Good luck with it Adrian. :thumbsup: She is dead good, the only person my son has EVER let near his hair.

2 sorellas at gleadless townend are really good, very relaxed and cheap

I also don't like the whole haircut thang but found that the lovely people at Hair By Christmas made me feel very welcome and relaxed and stuff so I would recomend them :)

I'll second that! Been going to Hair by Christmas for the last few years, always relaxed and welcoming :)

(And I'm another that doesn't like 'the haircut thing')

Bogarts in Hillsborough has been my choice for the last year or so. I always wait for 1 girl particuarly though. I honestly have no idea what her name is but she has short dark hair, trendy specs and a tattoo on her right foot. She is really good - I am always happy with the cut and I don't feel like she rushes me in and out of the chair - as most of the other girls do. I can also hold a conversation with her - and not just one about where I'm going on my holidays. Perhaps I ought to remember her name for any future reccomendations....

Well people as we speak Tezmo will be in that stylists chair...!

I think we all agree that we hope it will be a really good experience for him, and that he wont be put off from having his hair cut again in the future.

WTG Tezmo!!!

Hey Tezmo, how did it go?

Tezmo...where are you? Are you happy? Come on, we all wanna know!!!!

Either Sam at Capelli or Dan at Loaf, Broomhill for me -both young hairdressers and funky!

Brownes on Division Street is a great unisex place. They are really good, have very experienced staff and listen to what you're after.

I'll second that! Been going to Hair by Christmas for the last few years, always relaxed and welcoming :)

(And I'm another that doesn't like 'the haircut thing')

The guy who opened Hair By Christmas now owns Betty Tigers and I'd recommend him for the next chop Tezmo.

Turning the subject round a bit, it gets me really mad that guys pay so little for a haircut, and women pay so much. I have short, shaved, spiky hair which could be cut by a barber for next to nothing, but would cost a bomb because I'm a woman.

I even had it cut by the barbers side of the hairdresser's shop and got charged the women's rate, despite men all around me being charged peanuts for the same cut :rant:

I bought hair clippers a few years ago and have done it myself ever since.

Nice style, by the way, I'm a fan of long hair on men.