Forum newcomers

when you meet some of the motley crew on sf you'll not want to be in the crowd trust me :thumbsup:

I'm always a bit puzzled when someone posts a comment like this, and you never ever remember seeing their name before ... I mean, how would they know? :huh::suspect::confused::o:cool::rolleyes::D

I'm always a bit puzzled when someone posts a comment like this, and you never ever remember seeing their name before ... I mean, how would they know? :huh::suspect::confused::o:cool::rolleyes::D
Perhaps they used to go by a different and more familiar name.

Oh, come on, dd, you know very well you love being in my clique .... doncha? well, doncha? :P

Am I in your clique Rubes? Even if you are a man's woman.

Am I in your clique Rubes? Even if you are a man's woman.

I don't really have a clique, now do I ... having said there are no cliques, never have been cliques and any cliques talked of are merely urban myths.

But if I had a clique, you would be in it, deffo!:D

I only post such comments just checking to see if dd still loves me madly! :P Like an old time movie star! ;)

I only post such comments just checking to see if dd still loves me madly! :P Like an old time movie star! ;)
Never had you down as insecure RD;)

^^^^^^ what Suffy said!

*another thing, stewy, when you're in with the in crowd, you'll notice we all start using nickames for our screen-names ;)

Ugh, I hate those nicknames rubydazzy, especially when people refer to themselves by their nickname.

Ugh, I hate those nicknames rubydazzy, especially when people refer to themselves by their nickname.

ruby thinks she's never seen anyone on here refer to themselves in the third person, Al ...

Oh, Stairy, Suffy don't like to see you so upset . . . :(:hihi:

Oh, Stairy, Suffy don't like to see you so upset . . . :(:hihi:

:gag:

There's a clique on SF - I never would have guessed.

*waits for usual abuse from clique*