Forum newcomers

How long before one becomes part of the "in crowd" on the Sheffield Forum.

Dunno - I'll let you know if I ever get there :hihi:

Well I didnt even know there was an 'in crowd!' I aint part of it...

It takes quite a time to really become one of the ' in ' crowd on S.F. It means when they have a ' meet ', it's always your turn to get to the bar and ' gerrem in '.

It takes quite a time to really become one of the ' in ' crowd on S.F. It means when they have a ' meet ', it's always your turn to get to the bar and ' gerrem in '.

Sounds a dam good reason for never getting in the "in crowd" then!

I can only assume that those who are "in crowders" were not born anywhere in Yorkshire :hihi:

contry to myth, there is no in crowd, there is groups of people that get on with certain members more than others.

its like life, the more you talk to people the more you found out you like them, have things in common.

so the more you interact with people on here the more you may become liked by / like certain people

I got beaten up by the in crowd who took my dinner money for beer and fags

..be careful what you wish for stewpot! :hihi:

..be careful what you wish for stewpot! :hihi:

Don't trust boy Friday, he aint in the in crowd. He is the deranged kid at the back of the class the teachers fear. I saw him fight a weasel once with his bare hands! Then he produced some bear hands (paws actually) and killed it

Is there an in crowd.

There is definitely no in crowd, there never has been. It's an urban myth. And if there ever was even the hint of an in crowd, it's long gone.

Although, there are what I call 'names' - like Jabberwocky, for instance. Everyone knows his name :D And the much lamented owdlad and kirky, who were the Waldorft and Staedler of SF and are still fondly remembered for their knockabout routines. Rich, he's a name! Bazooka's a name and so is Wildcat, for all the wrong reasons though. And The Rat now probably has a recognised name ... there's loads of others, but I just posted the ones that occured to me first. slimsid2000, Strix, Cyclone, Kristian, Meaks, SpiderPete, *_ash_*, all well known names.

Well known names but no in crowd, sorry! Although if you want to get to know a few people, go to a meet or join an active group, lots of names and nice people on those threads and always a warm welcome for everyone.:D