Testamonials (Kind words)

I thought it would be a good idea :help: for anybody leaving/left or still here if they wish to write a few words about our group.

Paul :loopy::huh:

You make me spend money but at least you give me things to do with my evenings/weekends.

Ever since not joining SFBC I have been unable to play the violin.

Since leaving SFBC my life has been meaningless and empty

Since leaving SFBC my life has been meaningless and empty

I'm not sure non-regulars should have access to this part of the forum, unless its to tell us how they're getting on introducing the game of Badminton to a far off South American country.

I'm not sure non-regulars should have access to this part of the forum, unless its to tell us how they're getting on introducing the game of Badminton to a far off South American country.

Oooh, how rude?!!!! Thought this thread was for ex-members, not current members with too much time on their hands! I'll have you know, my beloved badminton shirt has been packed - expect photos of it up the Andes any day!

Ever since not joining SFBC I have been unable to play the violin.

Could you before?

Could you before?

Before not joining SFBC I did not start playing the Violin so neither your question makes sense.

Tuesday night badminton fills a much need gap in my schedule.

Cheers,

Rob.

Before I discovered Sheffield Forum Badminton Club, I never appreciated the appeal of an Elf in tassels.

Before I joined SFBC I had a jumping problem, I would jump uncontrollably and against my own will. Now I have learnt to control the urge and to use it (semi) constructively. I can now jump with abandon in a safe and friendly environment.