Flying Saucers

Looking at the UFO report, the bloke mentioned Maxwell Burns is probably not the most reliable of witnesses or investigator. In all honestly it was probably hi-jinks by two RAF pilots which caused the booms and there was no cover up , no mod retrieval of ufo's from the reservoir nor red glow which lit up the night sky unless you talking about the sun going down.

:x You mean the man who gave ufo groups a bad name when he was arrested for dealing in drugs...don't believe anything this man has to say about ufos(my personal thoughts only)

the very same :) nearly as wierd as Tim Triangles everywhere Matthews

M.

Originally posted by "Internetowl"

the very same :) nearly as wierd as Tim Triangles everywhere Matthews

M.

:) i dare ya to call Tim weird lol

Originally posted by "Jon"

Next Meeting is on Tuesday 10th June 2003 @ The Old Queens Head Pond Street Sheffield City Centre 7.00pm-10.00pm all kinds of life forms are welcome :wink:

Next Meeting is on Tuesday 8th May 2003 @ The Old Queens Head, Pond Street, Sheffield City Centre 7:00pm-10:00pm all form of life are welcome

A few years ago I was in Sweden and being driven up north. It was late evening, very very dark and the middle of nowhere. There were five people in the car. One of us noticed a bright ball of light low in the sky above the nearby trees to the right of the car following along at the same pace as the car. As we sped up, so did it, if we slowed it did too, but at different speeds so we knew it wasn't a reflection.

Eventually, fascinated, we stopped....so did it. Then it split itself into two and it danced around then split into three and danced around. Then it dissolved into a weird spiral shape in the sky and changed into an orangey colour and then went misty. Another car had stopped at this point too. The spiral then reformed into the original ball of light again.

We set off driving and seemed to have left it behind, then it swiftly caught up.

We reached a built up area and it disappeared. We reemerged back into the dark countryside again, it reappeared and followed us for a while, then shot off and we didn't see it again.

We made enquiries. There were a few sightings of this around Sweden, only a few, but nobody could explain it. My uncle worked for the defence industry in Sweden, he enquired and sadly came back without an explanation. It was in a remote area, no buildings nearby, only trees and fields - nothing to reflect off. It was the middle of the night, it wasn't the moon or the sun, it wasn't a low flying plane or helicopter - they don't split into three! It was silent. No engines.

I was on my bike that very morning and i was approaching the very summit of Moscar top on my way into the Peak District and i was almost thrown off my bike with fright when an R.A.f jet hurtled no more than a hundred feet above me.

I did not hear the suposed Boom after but the noise of the jet was so sudden i did,nt even hear it coming.

when iwas a bus driver in the 70s it was daylight iwas waiting for a bus to take me to work about 7 o clock it was daylight i was waiting with about ten more people in basegreen sheffield. when silentely a round aircraft hovered above a house for about three minutes. then without noise it took off as the squecky breaked bus approached. i swear this is true. as time goes by u doubt your own eyes. but amongst the people waiting for the bus was my son.