Really weird night last night (27/07/08)

I had no problems at woodseats if it happens at same time is it some one doing something swithing something on: stair lift , water heater etc.

We are in s6 and at around 1.30 am we heard a massive bang ,lots of car alarms went off and dogs barking .

Freaked me out :huh:

S11 not sure what time it was but i was sat on my bed and the lights went really dim then back up, was possibly about 12,30 ish

I fell asleep at 1.30am watching mr bean then awoke this morning at about 10am to a phonecall from HP :mad:

Didn't hear anything unusual...

There did seem something strange about last night apart from the heat. I couldn't get to sleep till 3 am then was woken up half an hour later by a screeching owl somewhere very close outside. I could also hear running footsteps but couldn't see anyone. Husband woke me again at 5 when he went to work and my daughter woke me at 7. I gave up after that - hope tonight is better. Seems a little cooler anyway!

Did anyone feel really weird last night?

We had a power surge in the living room and a few houses had the same.

Loads of police where about and the atmosphere just seemed really odd.

I had a weird experience too the windows condensed up and the word "EILEEN" appeared !

I had a weird experience too the windows condensed up and the word "EILEEN" appeared !

Someone will have drawn Eileen into the window when it had condensed previously and it just reappeared this time because the grease or whatever was still on the glass.

Was in my garden last night, in Manchester, around 11.30ish and saw one massive bolt of lightening and then about eight seconds later there was the biggest rumble of thunder I have heard in ages. Then no more after that. I would say it was over the Cheshire/Derbyshire area so thats maybe what gave you all the power surge???

I had a really wierd day yesterday too - I put a perfrectly resonable post on Sheffield going out forum and it mysteriously disappeared of its own acord !

I had no problems at woodseats if it happens at same time is it some one doing something swithing something on: stair lift , water heater etc.

it may well be. it's def not anybody in our house as we're all usually sat watching tv:confused: