Software drivers for Olympus AS2300 digital transcription kit

I'm looking for the software driver for Olympus AS2300 digital transcription kit because I dont have a CD Rom drive and seem to have temporarily - I hope - misplaced my external cd rom drive.

Would gratefully appreciate help to find the link for the transcription driver software. This isnt the speech recording driver software which uses the computer as a recording device.

Thanks in urgent anticipation.

Alternatively recommendations for a decent USB 2. cd/dvd r/w drive pref with battery economiser. :help:

Thanks - I found it as well and unfortunately it's an upgrade version rather than the actual one so dont think it'll work without the base version installed which I cant do because I havent got a CD drive. It was on here but after countless crashes had to reinstall OS and forgot to reinstal it - what a pain :(

Dont mean to seem ungracious - am very appreciative just a bit miffed with myself for losing my CD/DVD drive and the cost to replace that isnt a joke either. Perhaps the supplier may be able to help me out tomorrow morning.

Yeah just run it and before it'll install the upgrade it's started looking for the original programme which aint on the hard drive.

Guess that means I'm also gonna be buying a new CD/DVD r/w drive - any recommendations please???

Just been advised by the supplier that there arent any downloadables from the web and it has to be installed on the computer it's going to be used with. :(