Online pregnancy test

:|:hihi:

Apparently i'm pregnant again, having a baby boy and he'll be 7lb 1oz :hihi:

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the dad :hihi:

I think your "mester" will have something to say about that, binty... lol

I think your "mester" will have something to say about that, binty... lol

I'm meeting Arnie in the playground at 3pm....

It says am having a boy 25th dec. weight is 8lb 14oz measuring 21inc , the name of cableb justin nader. His farther is Ralph nader. But by looking at his birth certificate on december he should be 4ys old this yr has it states he was born 25th dec 2006 :hihi:

:|:hihi:

Apparently i'm pregnant again, having a baby boy and he'll be 7lb 1oz :hihi:

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the dad :hihi:

Have you told the OH :hihi:. I don't think this baby would be mine as the dad looked dark skinned as am I so blonde hair and blue eyes wouldn't mix :|:hihi:.

I'm having a little girl and the father is the Pope.......truly a miracle, I'm 56

It says am having a boy 25th dec. weight is 8lb 14oz measuring 21inc , the name of cableb justin nader. His farther is Ralph nader. But by looking at his birth certificate on december he should be 4ys old this yr has it states he was born 25th dec 2006 :hihi:
Ralph told me I was the only one.... damn we have to get the CSA on the lousy cheater's back now diesel :hihi:.

Ralph told me I was the only one.... damn we have to get the CSA on the lousy cheater's back now diesel :hihi:.

You can have missflirtuk, i have not hear anything from him since 2006. I coped for this long with out him i don't need his dirty money now.:hihi:

All the more money for me :hihi: I only want his money not him, I have another lover :lol:.

ou're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 11 lbs, 12 oz and have blonde hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

the father is...

Janet Reno

Oh please girlfriend, how could you? Have you no standards? Have you lost your mind? Have you had second thoughts, feelings of shame, or an STD test?

pregnant with a 13 lbs, 13 oz baby girl and the daddy is the mailman!!!

now that would take explaining giving my hubbys had the snip and the postie is always ringing the door bell (i buy to much stuff online!)

Well.....I've just done it for a laugh and it said i wasn't pregnant, i did it again and it's detected i AM pregnant :o:hihi:

same here

it said it was goin be a baby girl with red hair n hazel eyes weighing 9lb 9oz.

the father is BOSS HOGG or someone like that... never heard of him. looks bit like a texan cowboy lmao

same here

it said it was goin be a baby girl with red hair n hazel eyes weighing 9lb 9oz.

the father is BOSS HOGG or someone like that... never heard of him. looks bit like a texan cowboy lmao

Boss Hogg was the corrupt sheriff in the Dukes of Hazzard TV programme/ film, who was always chasing the Duke boys trying to catch them doing something illegal. (like transporting their Moonshine hooch to be sold)