Online pregnancy test

OMG I'm having a girl 16lb 8oz:o with.................wait for it.................

Michael Jackson:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Oh the shame...........

Just done this....... I am having a girl (already have one so possible but I know I am not preggers) and she will weigh 8lb 15oz. Father - Bill Clinton lol ! I did once sit in 'his' seat on concorde ??

Why did I actually find myself tryng to stay still while it scanned me! lol

Why did I actually find myself tryng to stay still while it scanned me! lol

it's ok - so did I!! :hihi:

says my baby is the mailmans-very accurate-my fella is a postman!

Well I am with child and it's a boy weighing 9lb 14oz lol btw mine is the result of a fling with the postman. :0(

Ooh I am pregnant too!

I am having a 13lb 4oz :o girl with brown hair and green eyes, her Daddy is the mail man...how sweet :love:

I am having a 16lbs 5oz baby girl, the result of me seducing the neighbours kid! :o

angela marsden, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 5 oz :o and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

This is astounding- the first time Ralph has sex since 1963 and he cranks out a baby. Is it true that it's $50 extra for 'cuddle time'? WHO IS HE??!! RALPH NADER IS THE DADDY :hihi:.

angela marsden, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 5 oz :o and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

This is astounding- the first time Ralph has sex since 1963 and he cranks out a baby. Is it true that it's $50 extra for 'cuddle time'? WHO IS HE??!! RALPH NADER IS THE DADDY :hihi:.

:|:hihi:

Apparently i'm pregnant again, having a baby boy and he'll be 7lb 1oz :hihi:

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the dad :hihi:

Liz, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 9 lbs, 5 oz and have blonde hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Wow, talk about "Family Values". As Jesse would say, "The implications of my impregnations has caused contemplation across the nation!"