Cardboard boxes for moving house in Hillsborough, S6

Does anyone know of a shop/supermarket that will happily give me some boxes? I'm movinh house on Tuesday and need to strt packing up today!

Morrisons were good for us, they gave us some bannana boxes that are strong and the right size for not getting too heavy. Only problem is they don't fold up well after you have used them.

Go to a Mcdonalds and ask if you can take some fry boxes from their recycling bins. They dont mind at all. Great boxes for moving, very strong.

Go to a Mcdonalds and ask if you can take some fry boxes from their recycling bins. They dont mind at all. Great boxes for moving, very strong.

Yeh i agree , you can even ring them up ask if they would put some boxers to one side:)

We could have given you ours if it was later - we're moving on Friday and don't know what to do with the boxes after! x

Does anyone know of a shop/supermarket that will happily give me some boxes? I'm movinh house on Tuesday and need to strt packing up today!

Jack Fultons on Crookes were very helpful. They do flatten them but they are easily brown taped back up again and they have various sizes which you need or they get too heavy to lift.

I moved recently and found home bargains in the precinct were good for boxes, they flatten all theres ready to be given back to the delivery driver the following morning so best time is mid afternoon

HTH

I second McDonalds, just been to the one on Archer Road and got loads there, lovely guy who worked there even carried them out to my car for me.