Incident on Middlewood Road

I hope he now realises that although he passed his test, in reality he's a crap driver and should hang his keys up!

I would love to hang him by is neck. my daughter has an 8 mth old to look after and the close close friend of my niece is still in hospital. GOD he has a lot to answer for.....................

you are so right everyone started talking about us getting cut out of the car as we woz still trapped inside, and every1 jumped to conclusions that the driver woz racing. accidents do happen!!! i would like to say thankyou to every1 who has left messages of support for us innocent victims that woz on our way to town for a great night in embrace, i was in the accident, i was sat in the back of the blue astra which woz not racing, but the driver woz doing 60mph, i saw the speedo as the car woz skidding all over the tram tracks, which then hit the on coming car (a rover) and hit two parked cars and landed on its side. we woz trapped inside for over half an hour. my cousin and our very close friend woz both unconsious, i was consious through everything, the drivers cousin woz holding the car up but the driver climbed out of the car and sat on the curb side crying...(thanks for your help!!!) we woz all in a critical way thanks to this person!!! if emergancy services and A&E didnt act as quickly as possibe we WOULD have been dead!! i suffered punctured lungs, im still suffering from a broken sholder, seat belt burn and cuts, broken ribs,alot of bruising, and the phycological side of things. my cousin suffered bleeding on the brain and is still suffering broken sholder, cuts and alot of brusing, black eye and a sore head with head aches 24/7, and also the phycological side of things!!! (the 3rd girl cannot be disclosed) the driver is suffering minor injurys (i.e a few cuts from the glass from the window screen) he might be suffering phycological terms but he shouldnt have been doing 60mph. people like this driver sould not be allowed back on the road!! i feel for his family because i know how scared our familys woz when they found out we had been in a very nasty, messy crash. not may people can say they walked away from a motorway speed kinda crash!! many many thanks for all the love and support, we are finally on the mend. xxx

They was not racing another car. The driver was showing off to three girls going out down town and they was offered a lift. The reason I know this is one of them girls is MY daughter the other one is my niece the third girl is a very good friend of theirs. I wish people wouldnt comment when they dont know the full story. The driver has got a lot more trouble to come because I will make sure he gets done for this.

Well i know what most respones will be ie violence is bad blah blah blah, also he will be unlucky to get more than a slap on the wrist unfortunatley.

Personaly i hope you or someone else breaks the little gimps legs!!!

Why is it that its always the biggest fannys that think they are some kind of badman when they are behind the wheel ?

Last time i was in the car and someone started driving like this ie a nuuty speed i made them stop the car got out lamped them and walked home, who do they think they are to risk your life trying to be the big man complete tossers.

I Hope your daughter and friends are ok

Typical blame the tram, no one was hit by a tram. It was a 3 car pile up and the occupants of one car had to be cut out of the car, the tram was nt involved, it was in the terminus at the time and unable to get out of the terminus until the road was clear. Wish people would wait to hear what has gone off before blaming the tram and then going round telling people such as yourself that a tram had hit someone.

Yeah but those Tram drivers are noted 'Boy Racers'! :rolleyes:

you are so right everyone started talking about us getting cut out of the car as we woz still trapped inside, and every1 jumped to conclusions that the driver woz racing. accidents do happen!!! i would like to say thankyou to every1 who has left messages of support for us innocent victims that woz on our way to town for a great night in embrace, i was in the accident, i was sat in the back of the blue astra which woz not racing, but the driver woz doing 60mph, i saw the speedo as the car woz skidding all over the tram tracks, which then hit the on coming car (a rover) and hit two parked cars and landed on its side. we woz trapped inside for over half an hour. my cousin and our very close friend woz both unconsious, i was consious through everything, the drivers cousin woz holding the car up but the driver climbed out of the car and sat on the curb side crying...(thanks for your help!!!) we woz all in a critical way thanks to this person!!! our very close friend is still in hospital in intensive care!!! if emergancy services and A&E didnt act as quickly as possibe we WOULD have been dead!! i suffered punctured lungs, im still suffering from a broken sholder, seat belt burn and cuts, broken ribs,alot of bruising, and the phycological side of things. my cousin suffered bleeding on the brain and is still suffering broken sholder, cuts and alot of brusing, black eye and a sore head with head aches 24/7, and also the phycological side of things!!! our close friend is still suffering, a ruptured spleen, shattered pelvis, cuts and bruises inclueding on her face, phycological terms, and lots lots more. the driver is suffering minor injurys (i.e a few cuts from the glass from the window screen) he might be suffering phycological terms but he shouldnt have been doing 60mph. people like this driver sould not be allowed back on the road!! i feel for his family because i know how scared our familys woz when they found out we had been in a very nasty, messy crash. not may people can say they walked away from a motorway speed kinda crash!! many many thanks for all the love and support, we are finally on the mend. xxx

Glad your ok (ish)

One thing though - if your going to go to the effort of typing woz (3 letters), why not type it correctly ie was? (3 letters)

Glad your on the mend Sam Pell, and your freinds.

From your post, you say you weren't cut out of the car and he wasn't racing, but then you say you were trapped in the vehicle for half an hour until the emergency services came, and that the driver was doing 60 in a 30 zone?

Hopefully two lessons can be learned here

1) Driving like a ******** has serious consequences

2) To think before excepting a lift off of someone that drives like a ********.

Anyway glad your on the mend and that the driver gets what should be due!

Hopefully two lessons can be learned here

1) Driving like a ******** has serious consequences

2) To think before excepting a lift off of someone that drives like a ********.

Anyway glad your on the mend and that the driver gets what should be due!

how the hell would these girls no if he was going to drive like a ********. im sure they wouldnt have got in if they new that.

glad you are all on the mend girls its so good to hear.

Usually people who drive like ********* usually do it all the time - get cocky about it and then accidents happen. If you don't know a person well enough to know how they drive then you don't know them well enough to accept a lift.

Excluding buses and taxis as that is a job.

you telling me you wouldn't have accepted a lift off someone you new when it was raining some how i dont think so because i no i would.

I don't want to get into a silly argument but this is being discussed on a public forum so expect to get conflicting opinions etc.

All I am saying that if this makes some other girls think before accepting a lift off of someone that drives like a ******* (or off of someone they don't know well enough to know what they are like) then at least something has come out of this.

Oh - no I wouldn't except a lift other than someone I knew well. I would rather get the bus thanks.