What advert do you hate and why?

Mine`s the ones that are so obviously dubbed from a foreign language like Cilit Bang :mad:

I hate most ads, but now that we've got Sky + I don't have to ever wtach any of them.:thumbsup: I record everything now and fastforward through the ad breaks.

saftestyle uk ads are worst we regularly get salesmen from safestyle in my area they get on my nerves

Clover adverts with that pathetic annoying song.

those asking for donations to charaties ive enough on looking out for my own

I absolutely hate the advert for air freshener with the little boy on the toilet. He's obviously done something rather nasty and "Poooo!" (cue nose wafting action) the smell is so intense that mum has to bring in a refill.

All adverts are evil, I'm with Bill Hicks when it comes to this sort of thing.

Iceland ads - I detest Kerry Katona.:gag:

I also hate tampax and other sanitary product ads. They're SO santised (no pun intended). I know loads of women who wear white shorts when they're having a period, not to mention scores of them who go sky diving whilst wearing a sanitary towel.:loopy::loopy::rant::rant:

Iceland ads - I detest Kerry Katona.:gag:

I also hate tampax and other sanitary product ads. They're SO santised (no pun intended). I know loads of women who wear white shorts when they're having a period, not to mention scores of them who go sky diving whilst wearing a sanitary towel.:loopy::loopy::rant::rant:

Im with you on that Kerry scrote.

She must have a poo hot PR person / agent to have kept her in the public eye for so long. There isnt one good thing about her- well i suppose theres 2, but thats it.

I hate that furniture ad with the people miming to Nicklebacks Rockstar song. It really irritates me, it's so bad!

Im with you on that Kerry scrote.

She must have a poo hot PR person / agent to have kept her in the public eye for so long. There isnt one good thing about her- well i suppose theres 2, but thats it.

Yes but look at who they're attached to.

She is just awful and gives women a bad name. She has zero talent, zero charisma, a grating voice, is not remotely attractive and must have an IQ of 3. What is the appeal? And she was so smug about that awful Brian (said in Scouse accent) until he dumped her for Delta.

There was a really irritating advert quite recently for Galaxy. It coincided with the release of Sex and the City and the tagline was something like "Could it be true? Is chocolate really better than sex?"

Erm... let me think....NO!!

Both patronising and utter rubbish!