Are there any classic car shows in South Yorkshire?

There will be a car and bike classic car show at Thoresby Hall on August 31st, it is a great show with all types of cars. The regional car club I run will have a stand there with around 15 cars on it.

The TVRCC will be meeting @ Chatsworth on April 25th 2010, non TVR's are welcome but they will have to park in the public car parks.

Last year there were 676 TVR's there. A very impressive sight and an even more impressive sound.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me of any Classic Car shows that take place in or around South Yorkshire please?

Thanks

hi oldhall pub in hope in summer

The TVRCC will be meeting @ Chatsworth on April 25th 2010, non TVR's are welcome but they will have to park in the public car parks.

Last year there were 676 TVR's there. A very impressive sight and an even more impressive sound.

Thanks Convert all is coming together and it should make for a great day. Pasties should be on site so hopefully there should not be an hours wait :hihi: (I owe you one)

Thanks Convert all is coming together and it should make for a great day. Pasties should be on site so hopefully there should not be an hours wait :hihi: (I owe you one)

Cheers Kev, I've not been to a meet in quite a while. I must try to get along this month. Been too busy playing taxi service for the youngest !