God does exist! He sent a sign at last!!

I, errr, ate the holy bottom of redness:blush:

But if you feel the need to send pics of your fruity derriere then I would be glad to assist you, as long as you don't mind me sending it to everyone I know:D

You ate the bum of Christ?

Is that like arse-holy communion?

"When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind,"

There's an even more logical explanation of course - the meat came from an animal which was actually Allah!

He'd obviously come to Earth as a holy cow (or sheep or hamster or whatever it was the meat came from) ready to give us the secrets of the universe via some kind of mystical moo (or baa or hamster noise) only to find himself slaughtered and chucked in a frying pan.

Well done Islamic Scholars - you've only gone and munched your own deity!

I found a message in my spaghetti on toast the other day. the letters spelled out jaghbdfisnkopwj - I haven't figured it out yet but I will.

That's Mr Wocky trying to communicate with you - you know how rubbish his spelling is :hihi:

I, errr, ate the holy bottom of redness:blush: .....

Burn the witch!!!! Burn the heretic!!!

Id love to see the looks on their faces if someone slapped it between a couple of slices of bread and ate it.

Nigeria..? Is that where it is?

Im gonna get my passport out....

heh heh

I, errr, ate the holy bottom of redness:blush:

But if you feel the need to send pics of your fruity derriere then I would be glad to assist you, as long as you don't mind me sending it to everyone I know:D

I have no worries about my fruity behind being seen by anyone. Although it isn't as red as it was due to the rest of me getting tanned in Egypt, but I have highlighters and felt tips.

I grew a tomato that looked like a bum once!

What does it mean?? WHAT ......DOES.......IT........MEAN??????:help:

it means god was mooning you! IT'S A SIGN!

I hate to be crude, but as my pasty was responsible for this thread I feel a duty to ask; if you eat and digest a food with the face of God on it, does the face also appear on the turd you pass after it's been through your body?

I check all my turds for holy signs and sigils and have done for years but so far... just the markings of the angelic tapeworm has been seen.

Has anyone informed Environmental Health?

I check all my turds for holy signs and sigils and have done for years but so far... just the markings of the angelic tapeworm has been seen.

Was it wiggly?

Grow a beard, pray five times a day and learn to fly a plane. Allah will enlighten you ! P.S. If you fancy 72 virgins, tough ! They've already gone.
You only have to ask and Iran will send up 72 more.