Where to get cheap tyres for my subaru

Guest sibon
lol yes its an impreza

Get a Justy and make Rudeboy's day :hihi: Go to Hawley's in Sharrowvale. Cheap, quick and reliable.

Unfortunately, safety concerns rarely seem to be the number one priority for the owners of such cars.

What a load of b***. Not EVERYONE who owns one is a boy racer :rant:

The OP is a woman, like me. And with children in the car SAFETY is always MY number 1 priority

Give us call we'll do you a good price!

On The Spot tyres just off Abbeydale Rd are also good :)

dccjb, unfortunately Impreza Turbos are the XR3i/RS Turbos of the moment.

The OP is a woman, like me. And with children in the car SAFETY is always MY number 1 priority

So what if she's a woman?

Mr Exhaust just off Bramhall Lane were cheaper than Blackcircles or Hawleys for me.

Incidentally my tyres were £140 each fitted off blackcircles and £155 from Hawleys. If I order them off blackcircles, they get delivered to, and fitted by Hawleys!:loopy:

So what if she's a woman?

Us women don't drive them like "boy racers". ALL cars are as fast as the driver wants to drive them, Imprezas are no different.

I don't drive my hubbys Impreza any different to my Clio, I am more aware in his though how fast I could take it if I wanted to :hihi:

if you want branded tyres get yourself to costco, their offering michellens at a reasonable price, much cheaper than most garages/chains. the price also includes disposal of your old ones, fitting and tracking too. i got 4 new ones fitted 3 years ago for just under £300 and probably need some new ones soon. at the time quickfit qouted over £450 and even blackcircle came out at £350+ via their site which didnt include fitting.

if you want branded tyres get yourself to costco, their offering michellens at a reasonable price, much cheaper than most garages/chains. the price also includes disposal of your old ones, fitting and tracking too. i got 4 new ones fitted 3 years ago for just under £300 and probably need some new ones soon. at the time quickfit qouted over £450 and even blackcircle came out at £350+ via their site which didnt include fitting.

I tried costco and found them Really expensive on tyres, but i suppose each to their own

And the gender of the driver makes a difference how?

Spot On, or On the Spot (whatever they are called!) and Hawleys - used both, very pleased with both. Or try blackcircles and end up getting them fitted at Hawleys anyway!