What's so wrong with Daily Mail readers?

But Kia Abdullah wasn't employed by the Guardian, and hadn't written for them for over a year when she made insensitive remarks on her Twitter account. If I remember correctly, didn't Rushbridger say she would not be writing for the Guardian again after she did it? It doesn't contrast well with a paper that employs Littlejohn, Hitchens (P) and Moir, does it?

I have no particular gripe with such journalists as oppossed to the tax evasion and double standards of the lose making Guardian. Also they've been caught out in the phone hacking scandal.

A freelance journalist who happens to write for the Guardian.

She doesn't write for the Guardian any more, occasionally she used to, she hasn't for a year, and wont again. Surely this is not a hard point to understand? :huh:

And if you need help with your last question read back from your own replies, according to you something said on Twitter is priivate and because she's a freelance journalist who writes for the Guardian there's no problem.

I was differentiating between her private and professional life. Again surely this is not a hard point to understand? :huh:

Also again we seem to have a different understanding of English, where have I said that there is no problem with the journalists actions? :huh:

Bet you would have had one if she was a freelance journalist for the Daily Mail wouldn't you?

Another very week argument, because one was cleared for publication by a newspaper one wasn't.

A freelance journalist who happens to write for the Guardian.

And if you need help with your last question read back from your own replies, according to you something said on Twitter is priivate and because she's a freelance journalist who writes for the Guardian there's no problem.

Bet you would have had one if she was a freelance journalist for the Daily Mail wouldn't you?

You'd really like to claim black was white wouldn't you Stream?

Actually on reflection you wouldn't ;)

I have no particular gripe with such journalists as oppossed to the tax evasion and double standards of the lose making Guardian. Also they've been caught out in the phone hacking scandal.

Really, you have no gripe with any of those journalists? Good lord.

I personally don't buy the Guardian so don't feel compelled to defend it (although I'm not sure how the fact that it makes a loss should be used to condemn it).

She doesn't write for the Guardian any more, occasionally she used to, she hasn't for a year, and wont again. Surely this is not a hard point to understand? :huh:

I was differentiating between her private and professional life. Again surely this is not a hard point to understand? :huh:

Also again we seem to have a different understanding of English, where have I said that there is no problem with the journalists actions? :huh:

Another very week argument, because one was cleared for publication by a newspaper one wasn't.

Neither does the Daily Mail support Hitler but for how long are you going to drag out this tied, idiotic and immature nonsense?

Neither does the Daily Mail support Hitler but for how long are you going to drag out this tied, idiotic and immature nonsense?

Duh!

I've never claimed that they have. :huh:

Duh!

I've never claimed that they have. :huh:

"Errrrrrrrrr they cosied up to him because he was doing a good job in Germany prior to war breaking out.."

Explain how you believe this to be true.

Sorry for not making myself clearer, I was asking Streamline to explain why he/she thinks that Hitler was doing a good job in Germany prior to war breaking out.

You don't have to make claims, it quite clear your intentions are to descredit.

You don't have to make claims, it quite clear your intentions are to descredit.

Duh!

Did you read the last post you quoted? I'll quote it again.

Originally Posted by Me

Sorry for not making myself clearer, I was asking Streamline to explain why he/she thinks that Hitler was doing a good job in Germany prior to war breaking out.

I think this post is clear on the fact that I wasn't casting dispersions on the Daily Mail. :huh:

Duh!

Did you read the last post you quoted? I'll quote it again.

I think this post is clear on the fact that I wasn't casting dispersions on the Daily Mail. :huh:

You've got the same access to information I have so why do you need to be educated?

You've got the same access to information I have so why do you need to be educated?

Good, so you've dropped the Guardian journalist stance, you've then moved on through the accusing me of making claims against the Daily Mail that I haven't stance. Now you've gone to your fallback stance of defending Hitler.