What's so wrong with Daily Mail readers?

Errrrrrrrrr they cosied up to him because he was doing a good job in Germany prior to war breaking out..

I love the ...'Errrrrrrrrrr' bit:hihi:

I agree..... Adolf..... he was doing a spiffing job Streamline...if only people understood like you and I. Adolf so misunderstood but one day they will realise, one day it will become clear, one day ve vill rise up and ouir Fuhrer will return and rule ze world:hihi:

breathe and relax...............

Go on then call me a Nazi and I'll report you..

lol. Oh dear.

And I'll get mi uncle Jud on thi!

Talk about being a childish baby :roll:

Obviously you left wing liberals like to perpetuate the myth about the Daily Mail supporting Hitler as if they were doing this prior to the war starting and if you don't like propoganda of any sort then stop reading or watching anything especially the Guardian or the broadcasting arm of the Guardian the BBC.

Aw diddums!

Aw diddums!

Do you actually ever contribute to any of the threads except throwing around insults?

Errrrrrrrrr they cosied up to him because he was doing a good job in Germany prior to war breaking out..

Explain how you believe this to be true.

I see the Guardian is now caught up in the phone hacking scandal, along with their tax invasion and their reported losses of £33 million per year they really do need to take a long hard look at themselves..

http://order-order.com/2011/08/05/david-leigh-the-guardians-hacker-in-chief-lied-to-guido/

You're just sore because Michael White of the Guardian and Jeremy Paxman exposed Guido Fawkes (Paul 'dirty' Staines) as a complete tool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r5d2Ccpo3I

Do you actually ever contribute to any of the threads except throwing around insults?

He never does, pay him no attention.

Explain how you believe this to be true.

Check post number 81 on page 5 of this thread.

The comments section can be quite funny too.

I often think the comment are made-up by the paper, there can't be real people who think like that.

I tend to look at the pictures.

The dailymail conjures up images of Kelly Brook, Imogen Thomas and Elizabeth Hurley scantily clad amongst others.

The comments section can be quite funny too. The best and worst rated comments are often quite predictable, especially when you writ them yourself to take the mick.

But the Daily Mail are extremely sensitive to any criticism, in spite of the scabrous attacks its reporters make of others.

For example Richard Littlejohn loves to lampoon others for political correctness, complaining that 'you can't say what you want because of PC Nazis', even lambasting the 5 murdered prostitutes in Ipswich shortly after their death as “disgusting, drug-addled street whores”.

However when PrivateEye magazine, commenting on Littlejohn's continued reporting of homosexuals, mocked that Littlejohn's website address was notjustgaycurious.com, he got very offended & threatened legal action.

What a snivelling <REMOVED> he is. He can give it out, but not take it.

Edited by esme
not family friendly