What's so wrong with Daily Mail readers?

Well if anyone's interested here's the name of the Site that Stan is so offended by:-

http://order-order.com/

I'm not in the slightest offended by Mr Staines website.

Guardian readers get most offended by it for some reason so bare that in mind.

I'm not a Guardian reader so please tell me why I should bare it in mind?

The newspaper is known colloquially as 'The Daily Liar' - ...plus basically its content is blanket racist/anti european/anti immigration scare mongering at its finest....nothing wrong with its readers though ;)

Can you recommend a better news source?

The newspaper is known colloquially as 'The Daily Liar' - I think that's what is up with reading it...plus basically its content is blanket racist/anti semitic/anti european/anti immigration scare mongering at its finest....nothing wrong with its readers though ;)

Anyone reading the likes of the guardian, independant etc...has way too much time on their hands, the DM is easy to flick through while your on the crapper... just how a newspaper should be :thumbsup:

Anyone reading the likes of the guardian, independant etc...has way too much time on their hands, the DM is easy to flick through while your on the crapper... just how a newspaper should be :thumbsup:

Looking at your avatar you've a lot of time on your hands.

Looking at your avatar you've a lot of time on your hands.

:huh:

Looking at my post count in relative posting years to yours, and I'll bet your spare time is so much more than mine :thumbsup:

I personally avoid them all including the Guardian.....if you want some decent reading material to flick through whilst on the crapper I recommend GQ magazine.

Still how long do you think the Guardian has before it's killed off by the people?

It won't happen. News of the World took the hit for the sins of all.

Yes, sheffield has always been on the left, according to election results.

And btw, telling me to use a capital is nothing to do with spelling. If you are going to criticise it is best to get your own criticism right ;)

Anyway, the "Petition to retain the ban on Capital Punishment" is continuing to increase its lead.

Criticism?....... It was a polite request, as in please.

Election results? You need to go back a few hundred years.

I tend to look at the pictures.

The dailymail conjures up images of Kelly Brook, Imogen Thomas and Elizabeth Hurley scantily clad amongst others.

The comments section can be quite funny too. The best and worst rated comments are often quite predictable, especially when you writ them yourself to take the mick.

Whilst complaining about the use of scantily clad ladies and the decline of family values, of course.

Never, surely not, media hypocrisy, whatever next :o

Whilst complaining about the use of scantily clad ladies and the decline of family values, of course.

Hmmm like Billy Bragg sang back in the day: (forgot how nice Selina was!)

http://youtu.be/Xvi9DjmINpA

And what will I find...?

Jeez, if you want to say something, say it, instead of beating around the bush.

My Name is Steve, not Jeez.

Calm down Dear. :hihi: