What's so wrong with Daily Mail readers?

Lol I already read it on The Mail website. Liz thinks she can just walk in to any GP surgery she's not even registered with and get immediate non-emergency treatment :loopy:

Original article here, if you can bare to read it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2020705/LIZ-JONES-The-caring-professions-They-just-dont-care-all.html

--

Edited by mj.scuba

Maybe I'm wrong but the tone and moderation of this forum to me seems left of centre and P.C. Lead.

Don't question moderation, or you'll either a) get banned or b) be told to contact the Helpdesk.

It's a good paper, if all we had was the guardian we would be in PC hell.

Look this is an open forum, say what you need to say. Just don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Can anyone please enlighten me as to what seems to be the problem with reading the Daily Mail newspaper

The ones that buy it for a laugh, nothing. The ones that buy it because they think its a decent newspaper with responsible and accurate journalism.. well, they're mongs.

The ones that buy it for a laugh, nothing. The ones that buy it because they think its a decent newspaper with responsible and accurate journalism.. well, they're mongs.

I don't believe any newspaper is decent and accurate. If was to read a story in the Daily Mail and it actually interested me so much that I wanted to know the real truth, then I would conduct more research myself anyway.

Meh, the first (and last) time a front page story in the Daily Fail interested me was about 4 years ago, they did a story about whether dogs have a sense of humour, in fact it interested me so much I did a thread on here about it.

My mother reads it, and she is slightly to the right of Ghengis Kahn......nuff said ! :(

I find it quite funny the number of (left thinking) posters who use the generalisation term 'Mail readers', when clearly they have been reading it themselves :suspect:

I see the Guardian is now caught up in the phone hacking scandal, along with their tax invasion and their reported losses of £33 million per year they really do need to take a long hard look at themselves..

http://order-order.com/2011/08/05/david-leigh-the-guardians-hacker-in-chief-lied-to-guido/

I see the Guardian is now caught up in the phone hacking scandal, along with their tax invasion and their reported losses of £33 million per year they really do need to take a long hard look at themselves..

http://order-order.com/2011/08/05/david-leigh-the-guardians-hacker-in-chief-lied-to-guido/

People in glass houses and all that :D