What are you scared of?

Wasps. I've thrown myself off ladders to get away from them.

Heights.

The two may be connected:D.

Spiders, the dark, failure and of being alone, other than that nothing bothers me :):):)

...............heights! I get dizzy on a thick carpet! Can't watch a roller coaster on TV.particularly as it reaches the top height.................then drops down I have to look away!!! Crazy............

goodness, I didnt think owt got to me but reading this --wow, always knew i hated moths & daddylonglegs never saw a cockroach until i went to Lansagrotty yuk! dementia dread the thought. my son made a great clown one halloween! BACKPAIN--- got that all the time, some good pain relief would be marvellous.

Wouldn't call it fear but I worry about what my children and their children will have to face in the future, guns, knives, race attacks, global warming and so on.......

Wouldn't call it fear but I worry about what my children and their children will have to face in the future, guns, knives, race attacks, global warming and so on.......

I worry about brain dead parents and what rubbish they'll pass on to their kids.

I worry about brain dead parents and what rubbish they'll pass on to their kids.

Me too, best to keep your worries away from your kids and let them enjoy their lives don't you agree? Doesn't stop you worrying though does it.