Cars for cash where!!!

Does anyone know where they do cars for cash , I really need to sell my car so i can buy another smaller one but don't have the money to px, i have a ford mondeo 1.8l x 2001 model Y reg with high mileage of 83000

I don't know really only just decided to sell , hoping for around 1900

There is a place at Carcraft that'll pay cash for your car. Might not be the best deal mind but my mate got about 300 quid less than than he would have selling it private.

is it their sister company webuy i have just rang them how long was he there and did they buy it straight away what was it

Quite a lot of dealers will take your car as trade in - I traded mine in with an independent trader, and was really pleased with the price he offered. Have a look on autotrader, quite a few ads say p/x considered - and Mondeos are always saleable so you should have no worries.

yes but i have not got cash to px

think you will be lucky to get £1900 for it, especially if you keep describing it as "high mileage" (83K is about average for a mondeo of that age)

just put it into glasses online guide. it says you will get between 1200 and 1500 as a trade in, and in mint condition a dealer may put it up as high as 3000.

if its cash you want you probably looking more towards the 1200 in my opinion