"Spirit Of The Whelk"

You know all thse new age meditation and relaxation CDs you see in hippy shops - why do they always have pretentious titles like "Way Of The Tiger", "Lone Wolf By Moonlight" or "Spirit Of The Whale", complete with whale samples?

Why are some creatures on the natural world perceived as spiritual and worth composing evocative music about? Why don't you ever see a relaxation CD consisiting of lobster cries smothered in panpipes and synthetic strings? Or perhaps otters and whelks engaging in lusty, cross-species liaisons to the backing of Red Indian chants and a few tablas?

What sort of new age natural world music would you liek to hear?

I've got a 'The Otherworldy Magnificance of Chicken' cd. Rubbish.

i really like the sound of waterfalls, i imagine you probably can get a CD of waterfalls but i wouldn't for fear of falling in love with another man.

i really like the sound of waterfalls, i imagine you probably can get a CD of waterfalls but i wouldn't for fear of falling in love with another man.

Yes, you're right to think that. I think Elizabeth Taylor listened to a cd of waterfalls just before she got married for the first time. She was forever on the toilet as well.

The whelk is good, but if its trance type music thingy youre after, the sounds of nature and all that, theres nothing quite like the sound of a slaughterhouse when its busy and the electric shock thing isnt up to full power.

Turns me on in ways that are hard to describe here...

The whelk is good, but if its trance type music thingy youre after, the sounds of nature and all that, theres nothing quite like the sound of a slaughterhouse when its busy and the electric shock thing isnt up to full power.

Turns me on in ways that are hard to describe here...

My bold

Thank god for that, I haven't had my breakfast yet :hihi:

My bold

Thank god for that, I haven't had my breakfast yet :hihi:

Be a good girl and one day Ill make you breakfast.... not that youll have much strength left to eat it.

My GOD Im good!

I like listening to the eternal sounds of a pebble. It gives me a sense of strength and permanence.

Only the most blessed among us can hear the music made by a pebble though, so it's not for everyone.

'The Enigmatic Charm of The Potato'.

I really want a cd with just the sound of rain on it. When i hear rain i'm out like a light.

I really want a cd with just the sound of rain on it. When i hear rain i'm out like a light.

You could have different kinds of rain.

Rain on a caravan roof, rain on a bunch of chavs at a bus stop, rain dripping in through the hole in your roof and biblical end of the world type rain, depending on just how soothed you want to feel.

I'd like one of a boot stamping on a human face forever.

I think I may have got out of bed the wrong side this morning, I usually go for butterflies fluttering through a meadow full of flowers.