Daughter in tears

i have lived up stannington and not heard anything and know alot of people and famillies up there hope it is no one i know.

give your daughter a big hug

apologies vikki,it was stocksbridge ,not stannington

That is so sad.

Take care of your daughter depoix.

My bloods run cold just reading this thread ............ what a waste of such a young life ........ and her parents, how do any parents get over the death of their child.

what the bloodyhell has happened to this country?

My thoughts are with the family, i can not even contemplate the agony they must be feeling right now, I'm so sorry for their loss

update

my daughter went to college this morning,i rang her at dinner time, the students who knew the young girl,she would have been 15 next wednesday, confirmed the phone call that my daughter received, she lived at stocksbridge( sorry still in shock and made a mistake putting stannington in first post ), and was stabbed in high green last night

i suppose it will be in the news and sheffield star at some point,another sad,waste of a life, a young girl who had a future and was attending a college to better herself,not some low life druggie or criminal, she was someone who had ambition,who wanted a future that was taken away from her to soon,

i wont go into detail about names and such,but suffice to say, the worlds gone mad,when we read on the same day that sheffield is a safe city after another shooting,after the police are hunting armed masked men who were causing trouble on a local estate,etc etc,after a murder last week ,after several serious crimes have been commited according to our local paper, in our home town,yet the powers that be try to tell us ,crime is down,dont panic,any gangland shooting does not involve the decent members of our community,some thing isnt right,and the establishment know something isnt right,but they still try to blind us into thinking that the sun is in the sky,god is in his heaven,and all is well in the world.......

Sorry to hear the sad news. What a horrible shock for your daughter!

The 'powers that be' just juggle statistics.

XXX Tulip.

glad its no one i know but still such young girl. my thoughts are with the family and your daughter.

it is very sad. Where in high green though? I've driven on various errands all over high green today and seen no police tape or action anywhere, and no one else has heard of it :huh:

not seen anything on the news or papers either, got a mate who works closely with the police and he's not heard anything.

I am so sorry to read about this what a shocking waste of a young life :sad:

if this happened 24 hour ago why is there no mention on any news site?????? and we live in stocksbridge and no one is talking about it either

if its a wind up someone wants to get a life

It's strange that no one seems to have heard any mention of this, I hope it turns out to be a false alarm.

nothing yet on any news reports like look Leeds or Calendar...

I hope to goodness that it is a hoax, after all the terrible happenings with shootings and stabbings plastered all across the news reports, lately.

just spoken to my daughter on the telephone as she is visiting her mother for the weekend,two of the girls at college were with the young girl when it happened,they phoned the ambulance and her mother.the girl passed away in hospital they say.i still think it's strange there has been no news broadcast,but the girl didnt turn up for class and the lecturer let the class leave at dinner time friday instead of keeping them till 3 pm