Your reaction to other forummers

I often read threads that I wouldn't usually be that interested in because a certain person has posted. Usually Jabbers or Basil because I know they'll make me laugh, or Suffragette et al because I know they'll make me think.

I must admit I also have a bit of an unfounded and unreasonable dislike for one particular forummer who shall remain nameless, and I read threads that they have posted on just so I can chunter to myself about how irritated I am!

The forum wouldnt be the same without some people :)

I must admit I also have a bit of an unfounded and unreasonable dislike for one particular forummer who shall remain nameless, and I read threads that they have posted on just so I can chunter to myself about how irritated I am!

me too, then i have to sit on my hands to avoid replying .... as much as i try to stop myself, 9 times out of 10 i end up replying, which turns into an argument ......... and i end up looking at a ban :| ..... i really should have more self cntrol. :P

on the whole there are a handful of posters i do 'look out for' and enjoy their contributions

Theres one certain person who I got my eye on...I love reading their posts ;)

i have got my favourites and i check out their posts all the time they are brilliant and then i have two people whom i cant stand and will not look at their threads out of all the people on here just two awful ones aint bad

i have got my favourites and i check out their posts all the time they are brilliant and then i have two people whom i cant stand and will not look at their threads out of all the people on here just two awful ones aint bad

Im hope I aint one of them on your list too ;)

The forum wouldnt be the same without some people :)

Too right. :thumbsup: It would be completely pointless without people. People posting and people reading their posts etc. I've always thought that this forum was better for having people on it.

I usually can tell the calibre of a person through his or her words

As they say

"Eyes are the windows to ones soul"

i'm the opposite, i tend to contribute more to threads started or contributed to by people i don't get on with :confused: don't have a clue why

Oh dear!

I bet you wish she'd never replied to your post now

arachnophobe!

you know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? :P

I have heard it said but I believe that Oscar Wilde was being sarcastic when he originally said so. :)

i think the people who i don't get on with on here know who they are! ;)

Oh thanks My scouse cheese flan :)