BBC Radio Sheffield Interview with me on 1st August.

Sorry to have not tuned in Mark, but well done for doing in the first place. It can't have been an easy thing to dicuss, but will hopefully have been a great support to anyone who is sadly go through similar heartache.

Take care.

MM x

That is a big part of why i am fundraising really to raise money for Sands to provide excellent support for couples or single people who may not have anyone else to turn to i very lucky to have great support from my family & friends.

I could have used Sands myself at first but i chose to go my own way and do something positive to help people instead i could have either gone way or the other i could have either got myself down & depressed every day or i could pick myself up & do something positive to help others.

As i said to Gareth while i was in the Radio Sheffield Studio if by me giving up some of my time helps others & helps inspire others to do something positive then that is great.

Oh my god i can't believe how different my voice sounds on the radio i sound nothing like that in real life.:hihi:

Well done Mark. I listened to it at home and I have it on again now.

Can you send us a quick email, got something to ask you

mark i listened to your interview and i was nearly in tears mate,i had my son in the car and it just made me see what a lucky person i am to have my boy fit and healthy, i really did feel for you mate and i could tell from your voice what pain you and your partner are going through, me and my lad will be coming to your football game to give our support :thumbsup:

mark i listened to your interview and i was nearly in tears mate,i had my son in the car and it just made me see what a lucky person i am to have my boy fit and healthy, i really did feel for you mate and i could tell from your voice what pain you and your partner are going through, me and my lad will be coming to your football game to give our support :thumbsup:

Thanks mate I Appreciate your support both yours & everyone elses support really does mean alot to me so thank you very much.

Regards

Mark