Knock off Nigel

I much prefer the advert from the IT Crowd - it's just a tad more subtle :D

brilliant...

loving the I.T. crowd trailer! laughed my socks off!

As far as knock off vids goes I'm all for them! I have spent hundreds if not thousands on CD's and DVD's that cost pence to make, a few pence goes to the recording artist or stars of the film and the rest goes in some middle man's back pocket. The way I see it, I'm owed a few free films after paying £14 per cd I have bought!

Im a knock off nigel.. yippee.. Ive streamed some top films and saved my self hundreds in cinema fees... Whats the big deal... We get robbed every day by the government and with over priced goods from the film industry.. What a waste of money that ad is...

Dont be a knock off nigel.. ha ha

Let's get this straight, in your view 'the government' is robbing you of your money, i presume you mean high taxes? unless MI5 actually break into your house at night and take stuff. Let's just assume that this is true.

How does it justify STEALING from a film company, who are not the government and i'm pretty sure have never stolen from you.

If it's too expensive, don't buy it. I mean Cars are ridiculously overpriced does that make it ok to steal them? NO So why films and music?

loving the I.T. crowd trailer! laughed my socks off!

As far as knock off vids goes I'm all for them! I have spent hundreds if not thousands on CD's and DVD's that cost pence to make, a few pence goes to the recording artist or stars of the film and the rest goes in some middle man's back pocket. The way I see it, I'm owed a few free films after paying £14 per cd I have bought!

No you are not, that is a ridiculous attitude.

When you pay for a CD you have to pay the wages of the guy in the shop who sold it to you, the guy who brought it to the shop, the guy who brought it to that guy from somewhere else, the quality control guy from the factory, the guy who brings raw materials to the factory, the guy who makes the raw materials.

You are stealing from all these people and drving their wages down, good going, idiots.

Thanks to torrents I don't think that I have bought a CD in about 8 years, saved myself a load of money!

Thanks to torrents I don't think that I have bought a CD in about 8 years, saved myself a load of money!

by stealing

Let's get this straight, in your view 'the government' is robbing you of your money, i presume you mean high taxes? unless MI5 actually break into your house at night and take stuff. Let's just assume that this is true.

How does it justify STEALING from a film company, who are not the government and i'm pretty sure have never stolen from you.

If it's too expensive, don't buy it. I mean Cars are ridiculously overpriced does that make it ok to steal them? NO So why films and music?

Listen man.. there is no such thing as stealing from rich film companies.. they charge extortionate amounts of money, they pay themselves stupid money... there is no way on earth you can un justify me downloading new films... It's my right as a free person...

You are brain washed into thinking you owe some one somthing.. sorry man you dont owe any one anything, we all born with nothing and leave with nothing... some are very lucky and drop in to the right place, some are not so lucky... the unlucky ones that arent movie execs or havent made it big... the ones that earn just enough to feed there families... but cant afford to take them to the movies... they make of life what they can.. and Im sorry but if that means free movies then... whoop whoop... free movies it is... I mean its hardly stealing is it.. after all we pay for tv liscence, we pay for broadband we pay for some music and some movies.. Id hardly say the industry is loosing out much.. after all ya stars are earning millions a movie... and most of them earn there out goings back in the first couple of days... you justify that to me... when its just another form of theft..

by stealing

your brain washed...

Ive bought knock off DVDs before ....... but the quality is usually crap ............ hence why I stopped .... plus i do enjoy the 'big screen' experience

by stealing

Yes, it's like a black market. The facts are that it's easy and free and the likelihood of being punished is so minute as to make it almost non-existent. If hundreds of people start to get put in prison for it then I wouldn't do it.

Glad to see the goverment are targetting the real criminals though :suspect:

It isn't the Government who run the ads. They are the product of FACT (the Federation Against Copyright Theft) who are funded by donations and also by the movie industry.

Good man... what torrent do you use... I recently lost all my eminem albums in a freek accident... and I want them back.. also loads of new stuff I need...