General Chatting area

It was like 'Beneath the Planet of the Apes', but with more Charlton Heston.

Slightly off chat......does anyone think someone should bring a large cool box tomorrow......as we are going to bake lol....

Would be awesome if someone had one and we could all put our waterbottle in it!.... so who is going to make us happy???....

House Party

My house, Saturday Evening.

Hello all,

I am apparently having a house (yes, I do have one thankyou) party this weekend. Its a kind of house warming even though I have been living there about a month and I haven't noticed the house being too cold thus far.

I'm sure you've all been to a house party before so I won't bother providing a detailed list of activities, but just bring yourselves and a little alkeehol too would be nice, though I'm sure we'll be getting plenty of beer in ourselves.

PM me if you want to come along, I'll let you know my address once I have carried out sufficient Identity checks on your username.

To be honest, i'm not sure how big or great a thing its going to be, so you're really taking your chances if you come. I would suggest thinking up some excuses now in case you want to leave after an hour.

Yours always (my darling),

Andrew (or 'tramp', if you must!)

House Party

My house, Saturday Evening.

Hello all,

I am apparently having a house (yes, I do have one thankyou) party this weekend. Its a kind of house warming even though I have been living there about a month and I haven't noticed the house being too cold thus far.

I'm sure you've all been to a house party before so I won't bother providing a detailed list of activities, but just bring yourselves and a little alkeehol too would be nice, though I'm sure we'll be getting plenty of beer in ourselves.

PM me if you want to come along, I'll let you know my address once I have carried out sufficient Identity checks on your username.

To be honest, i'm not sure how big or great a thing its going to be, so you're really taking your chances if you come. I would suggest thinking up some excuses now in case you want to leave after an hour.

Yours always (my darling),

Andrew (or 'tramp', if you must!)

I wanna come, but don't know what PM means. Can I come also if I don't PM you?

Silly German Girl (Andrea)

Yes I agree, Silly German girl

:hihi:

and STILL: what is PM. Do I really have to die silly? Anybody must help me, please!

Andrea, PM is a Private Message....will send you one to show you. :hihi:

Just click on the persons name you want to PM, a drop down menu should appear. Select "Send a private message to xxx"

I KNOW NOW!!!!!! Thanks to everybody :)