Has anybody bought a car from CCMotors - Darnall?

Has anybody bought a car from these guys or have had any experience with them?. There website is below:

ccmotors.autoweb1.co.uk

Dunno if they're any good, but anyone who sells one of these cant be bad in my book :thumbsup:

The reason I am asking is because there is a Impreza STI listed on there website as a "STI" Cat D, but when I checked the reg in the foto it comes up as a WRX 225 on DVLA & Online Insurance Websites... I emailed the dealer yesterday and he said its 100% STI UK car & listed on Vcar Register.

http://www.ccmotors.autoweb1.co.uk/details.asp?cdID=1750834

Also went down Dannemora Drive at Darnall last night and couldn't found no CCMotors anywhere!. I emailed again as to where they are & had no reply.

Sounds fishy to me.

The guy that runs it is a friend of a friend and I've met him a number of times. I didn't know that he is now called CC Motors, but his workshop is on Dannemora Drive and used to be known as Valley Trade centre. Go down and see him, he is a nice chap.

The reason I am asking is because there is a Impreza STI listed on there website as a "STI" Cat D, but when I checked the reg in the foto it comes up as a WRX 225 on DVLA & Online Insurance Websites... I emailed the dealer yesterday and he said its 100% STI UK car & listed on Vcar Register.

http://www.ccmotors.autoweb1.co.uk/details.asp?cdID=1750834

Also went down Dannemora Drive at Darnall last night and couldn't found no CCMotors anywhere!. I emailed again as to where they are & had no reply.

Sounds fishy to me.

Why not go down and inspect the car's paperwork for satisfaction. It would have been propa fishy if he was trying to pass it off as a straight car, so if interested, or simply for peace of mind go see him instead of phoning. As long as you don't part with any money there is little to lose is there?

Can recommend this guy, i have bought a couple of cars off him, with no problems

Says the guy that removes scrap vehicles!! lol

Sorry, just ironic for me!

Thanks guys for the replies... I don't understand why he hasn't said anything on his website or changed his Sign to "CCMotors" on the building?.

I might go down and have a look, but I still don't understand why the car comes up as a WRX not STI?.

There's deffo something fishy about this car.... Its been sold (on CCMotors Website) about a month or so & now just seen it on Autotrader:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/SUBARU+IMPREZA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-23-86-148-4294966910-4294966911/advert.action?R=200831110959652&distance=4&postcode=s6+2bd&channel=CARS&make=SUBARU&model=IMPREZA&min_pr=7000&max_pr=9000&max_mileage=

Its now got 34k miles & not 37k like before & its deffo the same car as I have zoomed in and car read the last 3 digits of the Reg, which are "ZND".

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!.

Def looks a little fishy as the mileage has gone down etc. Is there anyone you can contact about this sort of thing??

Def looks a little fishy as the mileage has gone down etc. Is there anyone you can contact about this sort of thing??

text the cars registration number to 83600 , they will text you back with some details and also give you a number to call to get all the history of the vehicle . it costs £3.

But we know the car has already been written off. Is there anyway to check the mileage is real?