United Vs Gunners replay- March 1st

Originally posted by duffman

What do you mean where's Bladeschat gone (the superior thread that owls fans use more than their own piddly thing)? we are using this a a seperate thread for the replay like there was one for the original. Where was Wendesay chat after you lost to Bradford and when you c***ed up against mighty Brentford (Come on the Bees)?

The piggy thread is only bigger because Unitedites know how to moan alot better than Wednesdayites. Ever since the days of 'The Whinging Basket Bassett' right through to 'Moan-a-lot Warnock' . . some things never change.

A R S E N A L!!!! :clap: A R S E N A L!!!! :clap: A R S E N A L !!! :clap:

nice to see you support Arsenal. I too supported them when they beat you in both cup finals. Them were the days......I personally thought it was a shame when your wonderful cup run in the LDV Vans was ended:(

Well the rest of the country who watched the match know we played with passion and determination and did ourselves proud so who cares what a few jealous Wendy fans think? :hihi:

Oh yes, we're so jealous of not getting beat by Arsenal in front of the whole nation. :loopy:

No just watch the championship on Sunday ITV & see Wendy leading 3-1 with 8 mins to go 90 mins 3-3 most of the country will have seen the joke of a defence the owls have.Its ok you will have something else to moan about when we buy Maclean from you.8 Million Viewers watched the match,so no one watched ITV or BBC1. & We got beat on penaltys after playing 3 & 1/2 hours & not beaten in normal time,did the Owls lose both finals in normal time against the mighty Arsenal.UP THE BLADES

lestat and tosh pack it in your giving football fans a bad name im sure you both love each other really:loopy: :loopy:

Wednesday lost the League Final in normal time in '93 and the F.A. Cup Final in the last minute of extra-time in a replay.

Older Wednesdayites will remember taking a full strength Arsenal side (O'Leary,Stapleton,Brady etc.) to FIVE games in the F.A. Cup in 1979 (three of the replays held at Leicester City) when Wednesday were in the old Third Division. Just goes to show the Cup can be a great leveller - so it's probably unwise to think your Cup performances have any bearing on the capabilities of your team. Don't forget your results against the top sides in your division have been poor.

I'm not saying it does. We have been awful in the league most of this season. I just think its off that Wednesday fans come into a United thread and laugh/celebebrate/gloat that we loast to the English champions only after a replay and penalties.

some people should grow up (and should be banned from posting rubbish in other team threads)

Its not like Wednesday got beaten by the mighty Swindon in the cup (if my memory serves me correctly)

Originally posted by robbie

I'm not saying it does. We have been awful in the league most of this season. I just think its off that Wednesday fans come into a United thread and laugh/celebebrate/gloat that we loast to the English champions only after a replay and penalties.

some people should grow up (and should be banned from posting rubbish in other team threads)

Its not like Wednesday got beaten by the mighty Swindon in the cup (if my memory serves me correctly)

No you're wrong robbie, it wasn't the MIGHTY Swindon, just plain old crap Swindon, that makes it worse!

so whats going to happen now then bbbbllaade men , dont you think your season is slowly going down the toilet. your manager as far as i can see as lost the plot, his tatics against the gunners was at the best ****e. didnt or shoudnt have arsenal been totaly attacked, considering there line up they were wide open. warnocks gone as far as he can with a small club with small ambitions. by the way was it a sell out against as warnock said "one of the best teams in europe" or not. funny that, not a massive turn out eh , bbbblllllaaades.

Originally posted by brooksy

so whats going to happen now then bbbbllaade men , dont you think your season is slowly going down the toilet. your manager as far as i can see as lost the plot, his tatics against the gunners was at the best ****e. didnt or shoudnt have arsenal been totaly attacked, considering there line up they were wide open. warnocks gone as far as he can with a small club with small ambitions. by the way was it a sell out against as warnock said "one of the best teams in europe" or not. funny that, not a massive turn out eh , bbbblllllaaades.

What is it about Wendy fans that they always resort to the "our crowds are bigger" argument. Do you sleep at night dreaming of the massive attendance you are going to get for your local derby against errr Doncaster Rovers. "Result don't matter, lads, we got 30,000 there."

Great.

So a question. Who got the most people watching on Tuesday. Go on. See if you can guess and post the answer. Are you ready...... Eastenders or Sheffield United?

PS a clue. There was about 8,003,000 more than will be watching Wendy v Doncaster Rovers on Sunday. Now can we harp on about attendances!

mobile b it does matter considering wev got a crap side, why do we still get bigger crowdsthan utd. why cant you give a straight ans, you no why .