United Vs Gunners replay- March 1st

Originally posted by brooksy

so whats going to happen now then bbbbllaade men , dont you think your season is slowly going down the toilet. your manager as far as i can see as lost the plot, his tatics against the gunners was at the best ****e. didnt or shoudnt have arsenal been totaly attacked, considering there line up they were wide open. warnocks gone as far as he can with a small club with small ambitions. by the way was it a sell out against as warnock said "one of the best teams in europe" or not. funny that, not a massive turn out eh , bbbblllllaaades.

Rudedude is right, bigger crowds don't make the bigger club!

It's the only argument you have...... oh no sorry you have the 'remember when all those years ago?' argument.

I couldn't care less if we got in Prem and only had 15,000 a week. I would be there giving my all.

Are there any wendy fans that can give us a song? the chip butty song is original and is not that crap your *cough* 'band' play

Look at Wigan just over 10.000 every home match,they have hardly been out of the top 3 all season,so is Wigan a bigger club because of ambition of there millionare chairman or are they a small club who just got lucky,like Bradford & Barnsley.I would be happy with the squad we have if Warnock alternated the players if they were not playing to form.Give the other players a chance Mr Warnock.Leeds have signed King on loan,how many loans have Leeds had this season??.UP THE BLADES

so whats going to happen now then bbbbllaade men , dont you think your season is slowly going down the toilet. your manager as far as i can see as lost the plot, his tatics against the gunners was at the best ****e. didnt or shoudnt have arsenal been totaly attacked, considering there line up they were wide open. warnocks gone as far as he can with a small club with small ambitions. by the way was it a sell out against as warnock said "one of the best teams in europe" or not. funny that, not a massive turn out eh , bbbblllllaaades.

erm, while I hate Warnock and wont attend another game whilst he's in charge to say we were rubbish is just plain silly. we didn't get beaten by the English champions in 210 minutes of football.

The first half in the replay the tactics were spot on.

wide open line up? one of their players if worth more than all our or yours. they may be young but they would still walk into our sides.

like a night out in sheffield, like a greesy chip buttie?????????????, christ bit thin on lyrics me thinks. thats my real fav tho, we are blade men super blade men, we are blade men from the lane.is this chant meant to entice people from another life plain or something.

like "always s*** on Tesco carrier bags". great song.

what is your problem?

go and grow up and stop abusing another club for no reason. we all like banter but you are being a prat.

look, we are both underachieving. I'd love for us to win the Premiership and Wednesday come second. Put some pride back into Sheffield football because we are both a joke at the minute.

Originally posted by robbie

like "always s*** on Tesco carrier bags". great song.

what is your problem?

go and grow up and stop abusing another club for no reason. we all like banter but you are being a prat.

i think the we are blades men\ song is along the lines of the millwall song no one likes us i could be wrong tho